CHAPTER SEVEN

Hello everyone before you start reading I would like to honor this chapter in favour of GhostOfTheOceanTG coz without her I would have never of finished this chapter anyway enjoy reading. :)                      ********************************             
"You Sparrow" Will shouts completely ignoring me probably still upset I punched him. "Aye" Jack answers I sit down and lean against the bars next to him. "You familiar with that ship, the black pearl", "I've heard of it". Of cause Jack has heard of it he was bloody Captain before Barbossa I think while watching what was happening. "Where does it make berth?" Say's Will as he leans against the bars "are you serious?" I ask him absolutely shocked he continues to ignore me. "Where does it make berth " Jack repeats "have you not heard the stories?" He asks. Will just shakes his head and I scoff of cause he hasn't. "Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants sail from the dreaded Isla De Muerta","Its an Island that cannot be found except by those who know where it is or have been there before" I cut in. Jack looks at me again with a smile and Will finally looks my way and I just smile."Precisely" Jack agrees while turning to look back at Will but puts his arm over my shoulder. I like his arm around me so I don't shake it off instead I lean into him Will just looks at us and continues. "The ships real enough there fore its anchorage must be a real place, where is it?". "Why ask us?", "because your pirates" I laugh at him. "And you think because we are pirates we know where it is or do you want to turn yourself pirate, is that it?" I ask him. "NEVER" he answers then he hesitates before he answers again "they took miss Swann". I chuckle under my breath he's such a lover boy. "Oh so it is that you've found a girl I see" he pauses. "Well if your intending to brave all hasten to her rescue and so win said lady's fair heart you'll have to do it alone mate, I see no profit in it for us". Jack says while picking his finger nail with his thumb. "I can get you out of here" Will says I can tell his thinking. "How is that? The keys run off" I point out to him "I helped build these cells. These are half pin-barrel hinges" Will picks up a bench that rests across from mine and Jack's cell. He places the bench at the bottom of the cell door "with the right leverage and proper application of strength.... the door will lift free" Will finishes as he looks back at me and Jack. "Whats your name boy?" Jack asks him "Will Turner", "that would be short William I imagine, good strong name no doubt named after your father eh?". "Yes" Will says "uh- huh well Mr Turner, I've changed my mind, if you spring us from this cell I swear on pain and death I shall take you to the black pearl and your bonny lass. Do we have an accord?". I wonder why Jack keeps saying us instead of just him but I don't say anything, I want to go with him my first adventure as a pirate is just about to begin. Jack gets up and pulls me with him and I'm thankful my stomach and back still hurts but not as bad as yesterday. I hold my hand out to Will as does Jack who also slides is arm off of me and grabs my hand. We shake hands and we all say "agreed", "now get us out" I say. Will lifts the door with the bench and it lifts free Jack pulls me out of the cell with him still holding my hand. "Hurry someone would have heard that" says Will as he starts to walk towards the back way out of here. "Not without my effects" Jack lets go of my hand puts on his hat and belt which has his sword gun and compass hanging off of it, grabs my hand again and pulls me along with him as we follow Will.

Jack, me and Will splash down a small side stream close to the sea. When Jack comes to a stop beneath a bridge he holds up a hand to tell Will and I to stop too. I watch him as he looks out into the harbour at a proud vessel. I like watching Jack seeing him think things out in that crazy head of his I'm not the only one watching him though. Will follows his gaze "We're going to steal a ship that ship?" He glances at the a ship called the Dauntless I think if I can remember correctly. "Really Turner how smart of you to think so how else do you think we are going to get out of here? Oh I know maybe we could walk to where we want to go on the sea bed with a boat over our heads" I say sarcastically. Jack turns back to look at me and trys not to laugh while Will just glares at me "commandeer" Jack said "we're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term" he looks to Will. "One question about your business boy, or there's no use in going. This girl ... how far are you willing to go to save her?" Will replies seriously "I'd die for her". "Oh good" Jack says in a more cheerful tone "no worries then".
*******************************