CHAPTER SIX

They turn to leave but the one with the deadlocks sees Jack. "Well well well look what we have here Twigg Captain Jack Sparrow." He walks closer and spits on the floor right in front of Jack. "Last time I saw you ,you were all alone on a godforsaken island, shrinking into the distance." They smirk at him despite my pain I get up off the floor and stand with my arms crossed and watch what was happing. "His fortunes haven't improved much" says Twigg as he picks at his nails. Koehler notices me "What do we have here Twigg how did a pretty thing like you get stuck in here?", "None of your god dammed bloody business, you worthless piece of shit". I say as I glare at them before one of them can reply Jack cuts in. "Worry about your own fortunes gentlemen, the deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers ..... and mutineers". Koehler reaches through the bars and grabs Jack's neck I let a small gasp. In the moonlight Koehkers hand is all bone and no flesh. "So there is a curse that's interesting" Jack struggles to say "you know nothing of hell" he sneers and lets go of Jack. Twigg and Koehler back away and start walking off without a second glance our way. "That's very interesting" Jack mumbles to himself he gos back to fiddling with the bone I think he's trying to scrap it down to try and pick the lock but I'm not sure. I walk towards the widow and look out towards the sea. I can see the smoke and hear screams of people as the pirate's raid the port. I continue to look at the window and I wait for Will to show up.

Sighing to myself I start humming to myself to pass the time. Watching the black pearl start to sail away I let myself get lost in the music. Quietly singing my voice fills the silence in the jail cell.

"His hair it hangs in ringlets
His eyes as black as cole
My happiness attend him
Where ever he may go
From Tower Hill to black wall
I'll wonder, weep and moan
All for My jolly sailor
Until he sails home
My heart is pierced by cupid
I disdain all glittering gold
There's nothing that can console me
But my jolly sailor bold......."

Slowly I stop singing and it becomes silent once again, except for the sounds outside and the small noises Jack makes. Then I drift off to sleep.

I'm so cold my body is numb. Every time I hunch over into a huddle my stomach hurts and my back. I hear my teeth clattering together. I know at some point I fell asleep beside the window waiting for Will and I wish I didn't. I'm to tiered to wake myself but to cold to sleep properly. Suddenly there's a pair of arms picking me up and moving me away from the window. I tense and my stomach hurts but Jacks arms feel great around me. I relax against them he's so warm I cuddle into them I can hear him chuckle and he sits down on the ground his arms never leaving me. Allowing me to fall into a deep enough sleep.

I wake up some time later and I'm still in Jack's arms with out realizing what I'm doing. I turn around in his arms, put my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder. "Morning Seirna, did you sleep well love?" he says surprised by my sudden closeness. "Morning Jack and yes I slept well" I say not not moving one bit. "What brings this sudden closeness on not that I'm complaining" I can hear the smirk in his voice. I chuckle at him "cause I can Jack and I also wanted to say thank you for last night for keeping me warm". I feel safe in your arms as well but I don't say that and I do something that surprises me even more and Jack too. I lean up and and kiss him in the corner of his mouth. I get butterfly's in my stomach from my skin touching his and I love the feeling. Jack looks down and smiles "your welcome darling it was nothing" we look at each other our faces getting closer as we continue to stare. We jerk apart me leaping off his lap when we hear footsteps on the stairs damm it that hurt. Will comes flying down the steps he looks really focused a man on a mission. I try to remember what was supposed to happen I think it has something to do with Elizabeth but I cant remember, curse me and my bad memory.

******************************
Hay everybody sorry for not updating in awhile I've been busy hope u enjoy plz leave comments and feedback don't be shy to tell me something and also sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes .
            From Kat :)