CHAPTER TWO

After the many jobs my mother had me do I was finally allowed to go back to my room and have some me time, so I could go back to day dreaming but as I was walking up the steps to get to my room I hear my mother say. "Sirena I thought I said clean up the kitchen what the hell do you call this get back here now or else" ."Or else what mum" I snap at her turning around and walking back down the stairs "uh you gonna get the asshole that's my father to hit me again I'm not scared of him or you , your just a lazy bitch who cant wash their own dishes". I finish as I storm back into the kitchen my mousy blonde wavy hair flying around my shoulder as I turn to face my mother and I glare at her. I think I know what was going to happen I would get a good beating and then locked in my room until the next day. Lucky for me it was the weekend and no one would see my bruise's. Next thing I know my mothers right hand Connect's with my right cheek she slaps me so hard I rock back on my feet and my head rolls to the side my chin just resting on my collarbone. I slowly left my head back up and move some of my hair from my face and look at her and if looks could kill she would be dead. "How dare you speak to me like that you little ungreatful brat". Grabbing a good chunk of my hair she dragged me out of the kitchen into the living room where my father sat watching TV. My mum didn't have any trouble pulling me along because I was only 5 foot 4 curvy I had an hour glass figure and she was 5 foot 6 flat chested and no hips what so ever. Practically a stick if you asked me, a rotten one. My dad looked up as we walked into the living room and he had a smug little grin on his face oh I wish I could punch it right of his smug little face the lazy pogey bastard but I didn't knowing it wouldn't do me any good. "David honey I think you need to teach our daughter here" my mother said as she pulled on my hair to get her point across. I looked my dad dead in the eyes shooting daggers at him. "To respect her parents and not to answer back and swear" she finished in a sweet voice. As dad stood up "of cause Annie" grabbing me by the scuff of my neck my mother let go of my hair and he started pushing me forward towards the basement. And I think what an obedient bitch he is.

Opening up the basement door and shoving me down the steps I stumble but I don't fall I know these steps well enough. I wait in the middle of the room as dad looks around for the kids plastic baseball bat I used to play with as a little kid I though ironically at least it still gets used and I wait for the first blow to come. First hit I get hits me in the stomach and I double over in pain he always hits me where no one could see my bruise's and never hits me hard enough to brake bones. Now breathless I quickly get back up not wanting him to hit me in the back just yet I hear him chuckle to himself as he swings again for my stomach. Just before the blow hits me I think to myself I'm gonna be sore tomorrow.

Keeping my screams of pain in, the only sound I make is gasps of breath every time the bat Connect's with my body. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of hearing my pain. I tried to stay on my feet for as long as I could, but after six or seven blows I crumbled to the floor in pain. Father was now attacking my back while I was hunched over holding my stomach and keeping my head down just in case. As each blow was made the pain worsened, tears pouring out of my eyes. After the fourth hit I couldn't keep my mouth closed. I screamed out and a loud sob escaped my throat. When I was younger I used to think if I screamed loud enough someone would hear me. I soon found out that the basement was sound proof and that screaming made sir pogey bitch enjoy it more. So I learned to stay quiet as long as I could but I always ended up failing towards the end. After the last blow was placed right in the middle of my back I let out a final scream of pain before I curled up on my side. I heard the baseball bat drop to the ground and my fathers heavy breathing mixed with my own gasps for breath and crying. "Clean the bat and the ground before I lock you in your room now! You have ten minutes to do it, or I'll start again." Dad huffed at me, I nod my head quickly "ye yes s sir" I stubble over words and slowly but quickly move. Cleaning the bat I wipe away the little bit of my blood on it and put it back were it belonged. Then hosed down the ground to get rid of the small blood spatters and tears. When I was done I quickly shot back up the stairs, pasted my dad and went towards my room. Going past the kitchen I noticed the evil grin on my mothers face out of the corner of my eye. With my dad right behind me I pushed myself up the stairs to my room as quick as possible but the pain was slowing me down. A LOT. "Hurry up" father snapped and I muttered a sorry at the top of the stairs. Pushing me in my room he slammed the door shut and locked it from the outside. Completely trapped until tomorrow I slowly peeled my top from my skin and dropped it on the floor then my pants. I went into the adjoining bathroom and turned the shower on. Stepping in I felt warm water fall on my skin and it hurt. Screwing up my eyes in pain I take deep breaths to try and control it. Washing my body I make sure I'm clean so there will be no infection. Getting out I pat dry my body and swallow some pain killers and then slowly I lay in bed. I lay on my side curled around one of my pillows and let sleep take me away from my horrible nightmare of a life.      
**************************** Hay again sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes hope ur liking the book so far :)                        from Kat