CHAPTER FOUR

Oh my god everything hurts my back and stomach most of all. I slowly sit up from the strange cobble street ground and look around. Where am I? I ask myself everything looks familiar but it can't because everything looks so...... What the hell how did I get here this isn't real it can't be. I think to myself again as I realise where I am, I just can't believe it. I pinch myself in the arm to make sure I'm not dreaming. "Oww" I say nope not dreaming I'm really in Port Royal how the fuck did I get here? Slowly I get up and gasp in pain. Shit my stomach kills pressing my left arm into my stomach, I pant as I rise up from the ground. My right bracing myself on the stone wall beside me. Taking a deep breath I start walking towards the main street looking around as I go. It looked like I was in an ally way between some shops. Keeping my right hand on the wall as I walk for balance I keep moving forward. Once I came to the end of the ally way I stopped and rested on the wall and watched in surprise. Everyone's walking around doing things or working, a pair of lady's in fine dresses walk past talking to one other. Children run and play ducking and weaving though people, laughing and yelling at each other. Shop owners stand there watching everyone, calling out sales and talking to customers. Some even sitting on a stool watching in the window behind there counters. Navy guards walking in pairs of four walk around keeping a look out for unwanted trouble. With swords on there hips and rifle in there hands resting on there shoulders they look intimidating. As some people walk by they look at me strangely and some whisper to one other but they keep moving and walk past. I start walking again slowly, moving my hands to my sides and keeping my head down. Walking past people I can hear them talking but I don't pay attention to them. When I walk pass a shop window I finally get why everyone looks at me. I'm dressed like a pirate my top has been replaced with a blood red cotton shirt, my shoulders only just showing. I had a black lace-up corset across my stomach and back, pushing up my boobs and keeping them in place. I had black cotton pants that fit me quite snuggly with a empty weapons belt resting on my hips perfectly. My hair was down and hung around my face and back. I had black what looked like eyeliner around my eyes, framing them and bring the blue out in them. I look at myself with my eyes filled with wonder my wish came true I'm a pirate, well I look like one holey shit this is amazing. Walking around just looking at everything was just wow. I couldn't believe I was really here, coming to a stop on some sort of hill I look at the port. Seeing all the ships docked and bobbing up and down with the small waves. People loading and unloading barrels, crates and live stock on and off the ships. Just standing there, watching everything felt amazing. Closing my eyes I listened to the sounds, people talking and the waves of the ocean. I could even smell the sea and I loved it so much. Suddenly I hear yelling from the guards I look towards them they seem to be looking for someone. Of cause there looking for Jack Sparrow, he must have already saved Elizabeth and now the Royal Navy was after him and I knew just were to find him. I have to go to him, I want to be there and go with him when he escapes with Will.

Running towards the blacksmith shop as fast as I can, ignoring the pain in my stomach and back. Pushing and stumbling into people on my way. I just shove them out my way, but regret it when I feel sharp pains shooting through me. Finally when it feels like forever I burst though the back door of the blacksmith shop. Just as I go through the door Jack was whacked in the back of the head with a rum bottle. "Jack!" I yell as he fell to the floor. William turned towards me shocked dam I should of kept silent. Oh well to late now I thought. He shakes himself out of his shocked state and starts to walk towards me. Without a second thought I punch him in the face and he went down like a sack of potatoes. I never really liked him that much anyway. Just as he got back up Commodore Norrington and some of his men broke down the door and stormed in. Shit I turn to leave the way I came when someone grabs hold of my arms and pins me in place. I turn my head to see one of the guards holding me in place, well I'm screwed. "Well done Mr brown you just help capture the dangerous pirate Jack Sparrow" Norrington says looking down at jack. "Just doing my Civic duty sir" he replied rather drunkenly. I scoff at this and Norrington looks to me. "He did nothing except hit Jack in the head a few seconds ago. Look at him now he's bloody drunker than a pirate I'm surprised he is still standing. It was William who fought him while this idiot your congratulating was passed out a few seconds ago. I mean just look aground you moron and you will see that I am right." I finish in a huff and catch my breathe while everyone just stares at me shocked. "Who are you?" Norrington finally asks after a few seconds pause. "Mmm let me think, I am none of your business" I spat at him pulling against the guy that was holding me. Norrington walks over to me and grabs my wrists shoving my sleeves up to reveal a  p on the inside of my left. So I am a pirate wicked my new life begins but its not going very well so far. Norrington nods his head and I am being dragged away and out the door. All the while I scream and struggle the best I can swearing like a proud sailor.

********************************