Chapter 4

Time passes by on the way to the Iego moon and Din figures that he should do a routine check up on the ship. He sets it to autopilot and climbs down the ladder to the lower deck. He decides to first inspect the cables inside a breaker box located near the entryway to the bedroom so that he can take a sneak peek at you.

He very quietly opens up the breaker box and looks over at you. You laid on your back in a deep sleep. He finds himself mesmerized by your beauty yet again, like he was in some sort of trance.

Din eventually manages to break his glued attention from you and resume his task.

He then hears you make a sound.

The sound you made could be interpreted as just a miniscule sleep groan which Din believes to be the case, so he pays it no mind.

Not even a minute later you make the same noise again, a bit louder this time. Din's body freezes, unable to deny what he's hearing.

"Din~"

You were moaning in your sleep. Sensually moaning.

And you just moaned his name.

Din closes the breaker box and observes you with utmost curiosity. He watches how your breaths start to quicken, your lips parting open slightly. He watches the rise and fall of your chest, continuing to appreciate how your outfit emphasizes your figure.

The more he studies you, the more he desperately wants to hear you moan again.

Your hips slightly move up and down, humping the air. Your mouth forms a subtle lip bite. Din ponders whether to make a move or leave you be.

"Din...more..."

Your dreaming plea for him causes his dick to start hardening, helping him come to a decision. He repositions his dick to a more comfortable position underneath his body suit and walks into the bedroom. He kneels beside you and gives your shoulder a light shake, attempting to wake you up gently and not startle you.

Your eyes flutter open and you turn your head to see Din, the man of your literal dreams. You smile bashfully, fully aware of what you had just dreamt.

"Everything okay? I wasn't talking in my sleep...was I?"

"It was...more than that." Din spoke in a careful manner, his gloved hand still placed on your shoulder. "You were moaning my name."

Oh fuck, you think, your face flaming red with a guilty look in your eye.

"Don't be ashamed," He reassures you, finding your bashfulness to be a cute look on you. He moves his hand from your shoulder to your cheek. He stands up, locking his gaze with yours.

"Would you be opposed to talking about it?" You feel his thumb graze delicately upon your cheek. "About what happened in your dream?"

"I-I was...dreaming... of your hands." You stammer, your heart begins to thump wildly. "You were showing me more of what you can do with your hands..."

"Well then, would you like your dream to come true?" He asks boldly, letting his sexual drive steer him.

You shyly peer up at him, "So your hands can do more than just give really good back massages?"

"You've got some nerve questioning me like that, little Angel." he responds lightheartedly. He removes his gloves and tosses them to the side. "What do you say?" He cocks his head and puts his hands to his waist belt. "Unless you'd rather go back to sleep and keep dreaming about it. Your call."

Your eyes scan his armored frame and you take notice of his crotch area, it now appears a bit bulkier than before.

You take a deep breath, knowing exactly what you want, what you've been wanting ever since he massaged you.