Chapter #3| Temptation

X A N D E R

Warning sexual content!

I walk out of my room in a bad mood, since I'm guarding the group I have no choice but to practically live here. Not that I'm complaining, Hell's Gates is like home for me, believe it or not. I switch on the lights in Block A, once I entered the block I observe their cell. Each and one of them are still asleep, I go on with my day to check the block and make sure all security cameras are working until I open their cell.

I push the cart of their food inside the block, placing each tray on the metal table. Once I'm done, I call in for assistance to keep watch while they eat, I need to make sure they eat their food and not try to do anything stupid.

"Can you open their cell?" I asked Fernando. He nods in response and pulled the twitched that opens their cell door.

"Get your asses up!" I yelled. I hear their groaned but I didn't care, I made loud noises to wake these assholes. I walked inside their cell and pulled their blankets off. I seem to caught them by surprise as they stared at me in shock.

"Come out and stand in a straight line" I ordered. I heard their faint growls of disapproval but they complied. Fernando cuffed their hands while I search their cell, anything can be made into a weapon and I'll find it. As I finish searching, I found nothing and ordered Fernando to uncuff their hands.

"Breakfast is on the table" I said

"This is shit" Antonio

"There's no flavor, this is so bland" said Luca. I chuckled.

"Do you really think Hell's Gates will treat you like kings? this is a prison, be thankful we're feed you assholes. Some prisons aren't to kind where they don't feed you at all. Would you rather live in a the same small block with hundred of inmate living in your own shit" I said. Vettorio looked up and glared at me, my whole body shivered in lust, he kept staring at me.

"Dolce cuore (sweetheart) I would love to punish that mouth of yours, talk to us like that again and you'll see what happens ragazzo (boy)" Vettorio. I gasped in shock of his response, how dare he talk to me like that. He's nothing but a killer, a criminal and they all are.

"Give it your best shot, I'm sure you wouldn't like a broken arm you jackass" I hissed. Fernando held his gun in his palm, he's just waiting for my order if they choose to do anything to me but they don't. They continue eating their breakfast then I stack the trays above each other and place it on the tray. I handed them a bottle of water, I waiting for them to drink it until I finally gave the cart to Fernando.

"You going to be okay?" he asked

"This is nothing I can handle" I replied. He close the gate shut and locking it, leaving me inside with the Italian men. I stood on a corner and just watch them, they seem to be in a deep conversation. I decided to walk around and maybe I can hear what they're talking about.

"Listening into someone's conversation is rude" said Matteo. I gasped feeling his hands grip my waist. I looked back at the table notice one is missing, how couldn't I notice him missing. He held me in a tight grip until Luca stood and walk towards me, I gasped struggling to get of Matteo's hold. I looked up hoping someone will see me through the security camera but I then cursed, they weren't turned on. The green light wasn't shining expect was replaced with a red neon light. I didn't switch off the camera's last night, I swore they were turned on, I've checked!

"Let got of me!" I hissed

"Angioletto (angel) we didn't like your attitude and we demand respect. I told you before, you'll be punished and we'll show you who's the real boss in this prison" Matteo whispered

I tried to wiggle out but it's no use, all five men surrounded me, I couldn't think. I didn't know what to do like for the first time in my life, I was trapped and I didn't have a solution to get out. I moaned feeling a hand touch my crotch, I tried to kick whoever thinks it's okay to touch me.

"Bad move" Abele whispered. Suddenly my shirt have been ripped open, my buttons flew in the air, I gasped as I tried to call for help. But then another hand touch my nipples as I moan in response.

"That's right angioletto (angel) moan for us, know your place and submit" Abele said. I cannot let this happen, I struggle with all my might, I manage to kick someone as I heard a groan. Matteo pulled my hands behind my back, I hissed feeling him suck onto my neck. Oh no, I'm losing this battle, they're sexually assaulting me but now I'm letting them. My whole body heats up as I moaned from their touch, hands roam my body touching me everywhere.

"You bastards, touching me against my own will!" I yelled. They smirked.

"Oh baby, you seem to forget who we are. We're the bosses here, you'll submit to us and you'll relief our sexual needs" Luca whispered

"After all, a sl*t like yourself couldn't resist us. You're so wet baby, I can feel your boy c*nt twitching, begging for our fat c*cks" Vettorio teased

"Want our c*cks?" asked Antonio

"F*ck you" I replied

"Soon baby we will soon" Abele replied