Chapter #9| Secrets revealed

X A N D E R

Warning sexual content

I moaned as Matteo grip my d*ck in his hand, I looked at him whimpering as he continue to jerk me off and let go once I reach my release. The bastard said once I sit down and shut my mouth he'll leave me alone but the sadist beast thought otherwise. Fernando stand uncomfortably as he avert his gaze, I tried to contain my moans but the Italian beast know my weak spots I never knew existed.

"S-So much for explaining you bastard!" I hissed. I sighed in relief as he release my c*ck, I tried to put it back in my pants but he slap my hand away. I gasped and moaned in pleasure and pain as he slap my d*ck making pre-cum leak out of my mushroom head.

With years of training to control these criminals and now these group of Italian bosses know how to break my walls down. Every inch of my body forcefully submit to them and no matter how much I resist their touch  it takes me to a whole another world. I looked away in shame as four hungry Italian animals watch me like I'm their next prey, with my legs spread wide doesn't make any difference.

"Xander I want you to have an open mind and don't jump to conclusions" said Abele.

"Well it's difficult having you all staring at me with my d*ck hanging out" I replied. They all chuckled, I glared at Matteo who gave me a sadist grin, I put myself back inside my pants whether he likes it or not. I heard him growl but I ignore him and look at Fernando for to explain himself, how could I not notice Fernando this whole time being working for them. I wanted to know how long have been in their service, did he know they were coming to Hell's Gates prison this whole time?

"I going to say this quick since we don't have much time so pay close attention" he said

"I do work for them obviously but I'm just their eyes and ears outside of the prison, they assigned me to stalk someone and bring them what I recovered" he replied

"Okay ... stalk who?" I asked

"Baby this is a lot complicated than you'd expect, being in the mafia comes with a price and we all have someone who wants us dead or destroy our lives. It's a dangerous situation we're in and we need Fernando to keep a close eye on someone for us" said Luca

"Again stalk who?" I asked impatiently

"Our father" said the twins. I looked at them confused, Fernando is stalking the twins father because he wants to kill or destroy their lives, that's hard to believe.

"B-But he's your dad why would you need Fernando to keep a close eye on him, is he really trying to kill you's?" I asked

"Our father is a dangerous man, he's cold hearted and only care about power. We grew up in a mafia world, none of us have a say whether we want to be involved. Being sons of the worlds dangerous mob boss comes with a price and people who will try to kill us to lure him out. The thing is our father never cared, he abandon us to fend for ourselves. Our lives wasn't the greatest, we all done stupid sh*t we regret but at the end of the day there's no escaping him" Luca explained

I gasped in shock, I cannot believe what I'm hearing, this man they so called father is trying to kill them. I find it difficult to believe any father would do such a thing, I couldn't understand a parent abandoning their child it's the cruellest thing but it happens all the time.

"But you guys are in the mafia can't you do something about it like have your men take him down?" I asked. They chuckled.

"Our men don't stand a change against him, he's a smart man and been in the mafia for all his life, he's learnt from the best. Our father doesn't play games, once you've dare to mess with him he make sure your life is a living hell then he'll kill you" said Matteo. Shivers went down my spine as he finished his sentence, just hearing so little information about their father makes me afraid.

"Baby we aren't saying this to scare you, this is the information you deserve to know because we drag you into this. Dante the twins father knows about you, I don't know how he found out about you but baby we don't want him to hurt you, you belong to us" said Vettorio

"H-He knows about me" I replied in panic. Antonio instantly stand and rush to my side pulling me to his lap. I felt my chest throb from the panic attack starting to form, Antonio whispered soothing words calming me down. I don't understand my actions, how can they effect me so much to release I'm slowly becoming a different person. The fact that their crazy of a father is after me makes me want to puke, what they've told me how dangerous Dante is but I never seen first hand what he's capable of and I don't want to.

"Calm down angioletto (angel)" Antonio whispered

"W-What am I going to do? I-I have no where to hide" I whimpered

"Dolce cuore (sweetheart) he won't get his hands on you we promise" said Vettorio. I then remember that strange black car following behind us while Lilly drove me to the prison. I remember her always looking at her side mirrors then took a sharp turn.

"On the way here I remember a black car following us but Lilly manage to get away, is that Dante following me?" I dared to ask

"It's not him but his men following you" Luca replied. I gasped, I also remember Lilly telling me be careful all of a sudden but I now know what she meant. I didn't want to believe then straight away but I have a feeling they aren't lying.