Epilogue

Warning mature content!

X A N D E R

One year later .....

"Julian you need to eat your food" Abele grumbled. I heard a loud squeal then a groan from Abele, I sighed and walk back to the kitchen.

"He won't eat" he says

"Of course he won't because he's so use to eating his vanilla custard before his meal" I replied

"Abby was never like this" Abele replied. I giggled.

"Julian has five fathers that spoils him" I said. I smiled watching Abele trying to feed his son but all Julian wants to do is either play or eat his favourite vanilla custard. I leave Abele alone and went to back to clean our bedroom. It's been a year already since Julian's birth and the death of Dante, we gave him a proper burial in Italy next to his beloved Maria. It took a while for Matteo to speak up about Dante and how he truly felt, I held Matteo close as he cried his heart out regretting he didn't say anything to his father before his death.

The authorities didn't bother chasing my men to take them to jail, after escaping and fleeing the country they oddly left us alone. Hell's Gate prison was soon shut down few months later, all the decisions was announced privately so no further investigation was made. We have suspicion someone in the legal force was also working with Steven and his death raise high alerts rather than finding his killer. Fernando later found out Dante indeed killed his father years ago, I couldn't believe how much pain Dante hidden within. We all fly to Italy to visit his grave along with Maria, it's never a holiday trip but remembering those to protected and loved their sons.

"I still cannot believe you thought this'll be a good idea" I said to Vettorio

"What? buying two king beds and combining them together is an excellent idea, we're tired of sleeping in separate rooms so deal with it" he replied. I chuckled.

"Add least I am thankful we bought a new house with a massive master bedroom that's nearly the size of our old living room" I said

"Is Julian eating?" asked Luca. I nodded then kissed Luca, he smiled and rubbed my pregnant stomach. He's happy that he finally gotten me pregnant and it's with twin girls. I am always thankful that Dante saved my life, I wish it would turned out differently but I cannot change the past. After he roughly land on my stomach taking the bullets, I immediately went into labour, I was scared seeing blood praying nothing happen to my son. Antonio picked me up ignoring his injured shoulder and rushed me to the ambulance. They tried to save Dante but it was to late and soon Julian was born, considering I couldn't give birth like a female so they had to do a C-section to bring him to the world.

"Don't start without us" said Abele. I walked out of the closet seeing Vettorio sucking Luca's c*ck, I couldn't help but moan seeing this sexy sight before me.

"Where's Julian" I asked

"Sleeping, Fernando is baby sitting" Antonio replied. I sighed.

"Fernando is a hacker not a baby sitter, he has other things to do" I said

"Yeah well he's like family so he's doing it out of love" Matteo replied. I felt my phone vibrate and giggle as I read the message "More like forced!" - Fernando

"Babe go ride Luca's c*ck" Abele whispered. I drop my phone and immediately straddle Luca's lap once Vettorio move out of the way. Luca thrust his finger inside my ass, I threw my head back and moaned grinding my hips onto his hand.

"You want my c*ck baby" Luca whispered.

"Yes!" I whimpered. Roughly Luca kissed me he then gently turn my head as I soon heard loud moans seeing Matteo and Vettorio f*cking Abele hard. His muscles tensed as they both roughly thrust deep inside of him.

"We're going to f*ck you hard my love" Antonio whispered. After Luca prepared me he then thrust deep inside of me  with Antonio following behind. They both laid on the bed, their legs between each other making enough room to sit down on their thick erections. I screamed feeling so full lifting my body up and down.

"Oh yes! I-it's so good!" I sobbed in pleasure. The room filled with the scent of sex and our pleasurable moans.

"F-F*ck me!" Abele cried

"That's it baby take our c*cks" said Matteo. After hours of f*cking we all climaxed over and over again until one by one we passed out from intense pleasure.

"Mama!"

"Mama!!" I groaned feeling a small hand slap my cheek, I opened my eyes seeing Julian smiled happy he woke me up.

"Hi baby" I whispered.

"He wanted to see you so I thought he can since you know .... finish the deed" said Fernando as he looked away. I quickly covered up my naked body and blushed, goodness how many times have he seen us naked, poor Fernando. Julian grip the sheets pulling them down to suck on my nipple for milk, I technically look like a women since my so called breast is just filled with milk for my son.

"Oh hey" Abele groaned

"Please cover up it ain't hard" Fernando growled. Abele laughed at Fernando as he blush bright pink, Abele cover himself along with the others as they continue to sleep. Julian release my nipple with a drop of milk roll down his chin, he looked up and smiled seeing his father.

"Dada!" he squealed. He crawled towards Abele, crawling over his fathers waking them up along the way.

"Did you miss your Dada" said Abele

"Dada!" Julian replied. Abele held Julian then walking to the bathroom to have a shower together, I softly moaned feeling kissing trail down my neck.

"Want to f*ck you baby" Matteo whispered. Without care he thrust deep inside of me, I moaned feeling his thick c*ck slide in and out of me, Fernando blushed again and ran out of the room like life depends on it. His hand touch my round stomach and continue thrusting, I turn my head kissing him softly as I thrust back onto his c*ck.

"M-Matteo, I-I'm coming" I whimpered. He lift my leg up and thrust deeply inside of me, I screamed chanting his name sobbing to let me cum. I came with a loud shout as I squirt all over myself, Matteo moaned coming inside of me, filling me with his warm seed.

"Love waking up with the sound and smell of sex" said Antonio

"Agreed" Luca replied

"Me to!" said Vettorio

"I love you guys" I said

"We love you most" they replied

"Love you more babe" said Abele carrying our son.

T H E   E N D

A/N: Thank you all for reading Block A, to answer some questions yes there will be a sequel which is Fernando, he'll find his own man or men who knows. Don't know when I'll update it but the name will be .... Block B. I'll post the description tomorrow so again thank you for reading Block A and I hope you all enjoyed it.