Chapter #19| 5 months

A/N: Sexual content in Xander's POV

V E T T O R I O

5 months later .....

It's already five months and no leads to Dante, the sudden attack took us by surprise five months ago but so far everything have been silent. The media went up roar about the explosion, investigators ask us questions about the event but so far they've kept their distance for now. Luca recovered, remembering the images of him laying on the ground bloodied looking dead scared us all.

Xander stick to Luca like super glue, he refuse to leave his side even after five months Xander will have panic attack if Luca isn't around him. His midwife advise us to keep him calm at all times and treat his post-traumatic stress disorder. Took me a while to control my PTSD, memories of my past will forever haunt me and took me years to control my random panic attack, I can relate to Xander, we all can. His pregnancy as been going well, already five months pregnant and he looked like he's ready to pop.

A few weeks ago Luca came to us worried, Xander wasn't acting himself and it wasn't because of his disorder. Luca felt like Xander was keeping something from us but we couldn't put our finger on it, we all watched Xander closely to see what's making him distressed.

"Xander go get some sleep, I'll wash the dishes" I said

"It's fine, I can handle it myself" he replied. I sighed.

"Baby, you had a panic attack last night and you didn't get much sleep. We're worried about you so go get some rest and I'll handle it" I said

"Xander, come on I'm tired, lets take a nap together" said Luca.

"O-Okay" Xander replied. After finishing washing the dishes I walk back to the living room where the others are seated watching TV.

"Any leads Fernando?" I asked

"None, he's in hiding once again, the bastard is just playing with us" Fernando replied. Just his name makes me want to rip the f*ckers head off and I'll have satisfaction from that. How could he try to kill his own son, he's really a monster.

X A N D E R

Luca leads me back to my bedroom, I held his hand tight afraid he'll let go. Took me by surprise about my disorder, my men made sure I was around Luca in order not to trigger my panic attack. My midwife told me stress is dangerous for my unborn baby and I needed to try not to panic.

"Lie down baby" he said. I shivered.

"C-Can you sleep with me" I asked. He smiled.

"Of course, I'm not going anywhere" Luca replied. I strip off my clothes just leaving my boxers on, my pregnant stomach was large and most of the times I get back pains. I crawl onto the bed laying some pillows on my side to support my baby bump. Laying on my side I watched Luca strip off his clothes as well leaving his boxers, he laid next to me then began to kiss my lips.

"You're so sexy even when you're pregnant" he said. I giggled then blushed.

"What's wrong Xander?" he asked. I frown.

"What do you mean?" I replied

"You know what I mean baby, you aren't acting yourself and it's not from your disorder" Luca said. I froze, I am hiding something from all of them. After getting a text from Dante and being attack inside the men's bathroom in the hospital which was a message from Dante, I didn't tell them because I was afraid. Throughout these months I received more threat text messages and I immediately delete  them, I was trembling in fear and fear what he'll do to me.

I looked at Luca, he looked very serious waiting for my response, Dante is after me and I know to well, he made is obvious he wants me and only me. These threats keeps coming and if I tell my men, I know they'll do anything to get their hands on Dante but I fear he'll do something to them like what he did to Luca. I don't want to lose any of them, my heart will die within is something bad happens to them, I soon realise how much they mean to me and that I love them all.

I love them so much that I kept these threats to myself, I didn't want Dante to continue tormenting them, they deserve to live happily and free. I haven't confessed my feelings and neither did they, maybe they're waiting for me to come to terms with my feelings, I'm not sure.

"Nothings wrong" I replied

"Don't lie to me Xander" Luca said

"You don't trust me then" he said. I gasped.

"That's not true, I trust you all" I replied

"Then why won't you tell me or any of us, we're aren't stupid baby" he said. I looked away, I know I should tell me but I'm afraid of the future. I sighed, they deserve to know, either way Luca is determine to get an answer.

"Couple months ago when you were rushed to the hospital, I um .. received a text message f-from Dante saying I'm next then at the hospital I needed to go to the bathroom and I was attack. A man dressed in all black was sent to give me a message. During these months I received more threats but I deleted them instantly, I was afraid and didn't know what to do. I-I didn't want you's to know because I knew finding Dante will finally come to an end and I didn't want anything bad happen to all of you" I replied

After my response I refused to meet Luca's gaze, tears roll down my cheek remembering the attack and feeling so afraid and fearing for my life.

"He's a dead man" said Luca. Luca got off the bed and put his clothes on.

"L-Luca please d-don't go after him" I pleaded

"What! after what he did to you, was that attack also part of your disorder!" he yelled. I wince, I never seen Luca this mad before.

"C-Calm down, you're scaring me" I cried

"D-Don't leave please, stay me with me" I sobbed. He picked me up carrying my sobbing self to the living room. The others looked worried and confused, Luca explained what I confessed and they all had the similar reaction. Luca held me in his arms, I cried not wanting them to go after Dante, he'll kill them!

"Find him now!" Matteo roared at Fernando. Fernando began to make a few calls.

"He wants to play then we'll play, pack your bags we're going to Italy" said Matteo

"Calm down! Xander is stressed out" said Abele. Abele took me out of Luca's hands, this time begin away from Luca didn't bother me. I was focused on begging them not to go after Dante, I am afraid of their lives, my baby and my own. Abele carried me back to my bedroom, he kissed my lips then began to play with my c*ck. He made any effort to distract me while the others continue arguing with each other, he played music to block out their loud shouts.

"Ride me baby" he said

"Stop thinking, focus on me" he whispers. I slowly sink down onto his c*ck, I threw my head back and moaned as my mind blanked and my vision blurred. Up and down I go riding his c*ck, our moans filled the room.

"So good" I moaned. I continue riding until I screamed as I came hard, Abele followed behind releasing his seed deep inside me. Panting trying to catch my breathe I lean forward feeling sleepy. Abele chuckled and laid my limp body onto my side and soon sleep takes over.