Chapter #20| Gone

X A N D E R

Warning sexual content!

It's been two weeks since I confessed about Dante's men, I didn't tell them due to the reaction they gave me. I come to realise how much they mean to me, I fear everyday wondering what the future brings. I think what if that explosion killed Luca, what if he successfully killed them all leaving me alone to raising our child, I become afraid for the ones I truly loved.

They all act strange now, I finally convince them flying to Italy to finally face Dante, it's what that monster wants. He enjoys causing our suffering, I now glance over my shoulder, I don't want to live like this and I don't want our child to live in fear.

"If we fly on 30th then it'll be finally over" said Matteo

"No! he'll be expecting us regardless" Luca replied.

"I thought you's agreed not to go" I said catching them by surprise, Matteo sighed as I felt Antonio's arms wrap around my baby bump.

"We need to do this Xander, please understand" said Abele. I looked at them like they're crazy, this is what I fear the most, letting Dante win, this is what he wants to separate us.

"No! I-I won't let you's go, we have a baby to raise and lets not forget James is still after us" I replied. Matteo slam his fist onto the kitchen bench making me sightly.

"I am not letting that f*cker torment us no more! he's going to die by us and that's final so don't get in our way!" Matteo yelled

"H-How dare you yell at me! I-I won't allow you's go because of him" I sobbed. I pushed Antonio away from me, Matteo sighed in frustration as he walked out of the kitchen. For next few hours the house have been quiet, the silence was killing me until they all came into my bedroom naked.

"Go away" I said. They remained silent. Vettorio walk towards my side of the bed then lean forward and kissed my lips. The anger and sadness instantly vanished as I kissed him back moaning in response, soon I lay on the bed naked as my erection stood tall and proud.

Antonio spread my legs wide, pre-cum drip of my tip landing onto the sheets and on his hand his he grip my dick and slowly sliding up and down. I threw my head back moaning from the pleasure he's giving me, I turn my head and kissed Luca.

"Beautiful" Matteo whispered and kissed my neck. After Antonio prepared me, one by one they all have their way with me. Slowly they f*cked me raw, I felt every inch of their d*ck thrusting deep inside my twitching channels.

The next morning they were gone.

I woke up alone.

I cried alone.

They left me.

They didn't listen to me.

Fernando only had one mission and that is to protect me, he didn't hide anything from me since they told him not to. Flying to Italy was their decision no matter how much I decline, they didn't understand my fear and I didn't tell them I loved them.

I sit outside feeling the cool breeze brush through my hair, I asked Fernando to leave me alone so I could think, I felt my baby kick, I giggle feeling a small thump inside. Tears roll down my cheek, I instantly wiped them away, I knew their intention and I know they just wanted all of this to end so they can have their freedom.

"It's a shame they honestly thought I'll be waiting for them in Italy, I made it obvious I wasn't" someone said. My eyes widen in fear, I slowly turned around and look up as I see an older version of Matteo and Luca before me.

I see Dante.

I see Fernando knocked out.

Dante smirked, he looked at my baby bump then soon I see nothing but darkness and guilt I didn't tell them soon I love them.

I guess this is the end.

He wins?