Chapter 4

Vox's POV:

I started waking up but didn't opened my eyes. I felt comfortable in those blankets. I must be on a bed. Wait!... a bed! What happened last night? Shit!

I opened my eyes and threw the blankets off me. I realized I was just in my underwear. I looked around me and analyzed the room, it was very big and the bed must be a king's size. The room was quite fancy and clean. The bed was so comfortable I almost didn't want to get up but I had to.

I sat up, I started playing the record of last night that my screen save automatically... What the actual fuck!!!!! How could this pimp, this overlord of lust just took care of me and was so gentle, what the hell?!?! And why the fuck am I blushing?!?!?!

I finally retrieved control over my thoughts and noticed a piece of paper on the nightstand. I took it and read it.

"Good morning darling~, I hope you slept well. So last night, you seemed quite uncomfortable in your clothes so a took the liberty to take them off. Your welcome. If you wanna wear anything, I have clothes that seem to fit your size in the bottom drawer. To change the subject, if you feel like doing some work, I left the business partnership contract on the desk, feel free to modify some stuff if you don't agree with them, we'll discuss it later. Finally, if you want to find me, I'll probably be in my office at x floor, room xxxx. Can't wait to see ya Voxxy~"

How can this guy be so professional but still makes stupid nicknames.

I stood up and looked for the drawers. He was right, all the clothes in the top drawers were big. I looked in the last drawer and find clothes my size, it was all comfortable clothing, so I just took a grey hoodie and black pants.

I was now totally awake, so I headed to the desk. I sat on the chair and took the stack of paper. I read it slowly to not miss any details. The pimp must have thought of this partnership for a long time because it contained everything. All the contract details were perfectly written, I could perfectly know what benefits it gives both of us. Damn, if only I had employees that could give me a flawless work like this one.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. I went to open it. It was simply an employee. The moment he saw me, he started looking scared. "Valentino... asked to give this... to the... person... in this room.,, I'll take my leave now..." he then left as fast as he can. I was kinda dumbfounded.

I took the plate of food the demon gave me and at the same moment my stomach growled. I guess it was a good timing.

Once I finished, I left the room and found myself in an empty corridor. I walked to the elevator and went to the floor where Val was supposed to be. There was many demons in the corridor but the few there was gave me mostly shocked looks. I walked to the door I was supposed to go. I knocked.

"Yes, you may come in" said a voice on the other side. I entered the room. What I found was Valentino at his desk talking to probably one of the workers in the facility. The room was filled with posters, probably most of them were from presentations of porn shows. It is a porn studio after all.

When I went in, Valentino put all his attention to me. He made a hand movement to the worker, probably to tell him to leave, 'cause that's what he did.

"Ha, the overlord I was just waiting to see!" He said to me with a big smirk. "How was your morning darling~?"

This guy really gets on my nerve. "It was alright I guess. Anyway, I read your contract, it's actually surprisingly well done."

"Of course it is well done" he respond. Oups, I think I hurt his ego a little bit, it made me smile. "So what is your answer for the partnership, dear~" he asked.