Chapter 9

⚠️TW: smut

Author's note: Btw, it's my first time writing smut, so sorry in advance if it's weirdly written or just bad... still hope you enjoy tho!

PS: I'm regretting my life choices... if anyone in my family found this story, I am dead and buried...

I did not reread myself so tell me if there's any mistakes, please!

3rd POV:

Vox was in pure stupefaction. Positioned on Valentino's lap, Vox was trying to regain control over his body, but it was difficult with how addictive Val's lips were.

Val kept a strong grip on Vox's hip, preventing him to move away. He was so glad Vox didn't have his clothes on, he was congratulating himself on his brilliant idea cause it would have been such a drag to take them off, which would have giving the tv overlord more time to escape.

The kiss had a slow pace. For Valentino, this wasn't enough, he wanted to devour this fascinating mouth. Half 3D half 2D, will it feel the same when if he shoves his tongue down the TV demon's throat? Anyway, the moth demon was always open to experimentations, and now he had the opportunity.

With expert movements of tongue, Val slides his wet organ inside Vox's entrance, forcing his digital lips to open.

This sudden action awakened Vox from the intoxicating feelings. Finally registering the hands trailing on his body and the trespassing tongue exploring the inside of his mouth. The tightness of his own pants shocked him, startled he hadn't even realized it sooner.

His sort of survival instinct took charge, he gathered enough energy to shock the male holding him. Giving himself enough time to get out of the moth's grip and distancing himself from him.

But Valentino was quick and he grabbed on the TV demon's wrist, but instead of pulling Vox back to him, he let Vox stood up and put some distance between them, well as much as the strong grip on his wrist could let him. He didn't necessarily want to force himself on him, tho that's what he usually do with who he wants.

Vox was now faced with again a smug smirk from the moth demon, but he could almost perceive some displeasure in his eyes.

"What's wrong Voxxy~? Didn't expect what's happening?" Val said snickering, tho he was still recovering from the electric shock, but it was nothing terrible, cause who knew electricity could be so exciting.

Of course Vox was expecting it a little, of course he saw the signs, the guy's a flirt, it was obvious he wanted to get in his pants, but Vox real question was for himself. Why did he let it happen? Why did he let him act on him?

It took some time for Vox to formulate an answer, he still had to take back his breath. But just when he thought his reply would go smoothly, his voice and nervousness betrayed his fake confidence.

"Well y-yeah... I-I kinda expected it... just chose to ignore it... I guess..." he mentally slapped himself on how unsure the sentence sounded.

"You seem skeptical baby~, but your body seems to tell me other" Of course, Val would have notice every single small details, especially how actually aroused the tv demon was.

Though Vox was still considering his options on the activity he could get himself into, Val was getting impatient. Ever since the moment the tv overlord left his lap, the moth pimp got frustrated. Tho he didn't want to get on the overlord's bad side, Val wasn't someone who waits for what he wants.

"Come on Voxxy~, I'm an impatient man, I don't like wasting time. So think of it that way, when was the last time you had sex, or simply relieved yourself properly, when was the last time someone made you feel really good?"