Chapter 10

Author's note: Sorry for the long wait.

And I did not reread myself, so sorry for random stuffs and mistakes!

Valentino's POV:

I woke up, and a comforting feeling welcomed me. Arms wrapped around my pretty Voxxy's body, our legs intertwined, my face nuzzling in his neck, I laid on my side as he was on his back. Glad to have cleaned us up quickly before I felt asleep beside him. Now, cuddles it is, anyway nothing is awaiting me today, and it's been a long time since I cuddled someone actually, I remember the feeling being quite soothing. Two overlords snuggling together, probably a sight very few sinners had the chance to see.

After some time, I moved so I could place myself on top of him. My body in between his legs, my arms crossed on his stomach as I rest my head on them. I took some time to stare at him. His chest was covered in bite marks already starting to heal. Hmm, a beautiful sight to see, reminding both of us he was mine for one night... at least for now.

Raising my head, I looked up to Voxxy's face, sad to be welcomed with darkness, not even a bit of this shiny blue light. The only thing confirming of being alive was his slow breathing making his chest rise then fall.

Though everything was calming, the lack of expression on the TV, made me actually wish to have woken up to the bright and beautiful pixelated face.

I slid my hand behind his head, searching for some type of switch. Maybe he can be reactivated like any televisions? Or does he come with a remote? I should ask him when he'll wake up... But hey, he deserves his sleep, looks like he needs it.

I got lost in different thoughts on how the TV he has for a head actually works. And of course, my flow of imagination got cut off. KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! "Wake up sleeping beauty! I don't care what you did to your flat faced prince yesterday, but it's been hours without any electricity! I can't work in those conditions!"

Of course, Velvette. I groaned, getting up. I felt Vox move, he was now curled up. And shit it was adorable. But, well, at least I know he was still alive even if his screen was shut down.

I put on a robe, but mostly covered myself with my wings. I opened the door slightly, welcomed by a angry young girl. "What do you want Vel?" I ask tired. "Don't act like you didn't heard me. Wake up your TV boyfriend, I need electricity. The blackout is lasting for hours." "Alright... and he is not my boyfriend... yet~" I replied smirking, Velvette rolled her eyes. "Well, with all the people you hang out or fuck with, who knows what they are anymore?!?!" "They're mostly whores, but not this one" "Oh god, I'm leaving. Just fucking bring back the electricity darling." With that she just left.

I closed the door, walking back to the bed. How the hell do you want me to wake him up?

I started poking on his screen a little. No reaction. But of course, my marvellous smart moth brain of mine founded an idea quickly.

I moved to get on top of him. Then attacked his shoulder and collarbone with my mouth. Sucking hard on the already marked and sensitive skin.

As expected, the screen lighted up and barely one second later, I found myself out of balance. The place changed. I was now pinned on my back by the media overlord who wore an sleepy expression of pure confusion and panic.

"Mhmm~, Voxxy~, if you were that eager to change roles and continue what we did last night, you could have just ask~. I'm always open for another round~"

Vox finally looked like he realized where he was and what was happening. He got off me to got lay beside me.

"Oh, fuck no! I'm tired!" He said "You do  look tired. Feel pain anywhere?" "Oh hell yes! I'm fucking sore everywhere" I chuckled.