Chapter 7

Velvette is here everyone!!!! And we'll also see Angel for like 2 second...

Just some explanations here: Valentino and Velvette are friends, basically besties, before they both meet Vox.

Valentino's POV

"Alright, just let me recap. You met Vox when he was drunk, at one of your bars, you took him home with you passed out. Then you made a partnership with the overlord. And to complete it all, you went on a date with him!!!!!! And nothing sexual happened! Are you really Valentino!"

"A date that was ruined, Vel. We got interrupted three times! Can you believe that!!!! I should have kill them all straight away!!! And of course I'm myself!!!!" I answered screaming of rage in the pillow in front of me.

Velvette was sitting on one of the room's couch, looking through her phone like always. While I was on the other one in front of her, lying on my stomach and telling her all about my frustration from the day before.

"You're such a big baby when you can't get what you want..." she said laughing. I groaned in answer. Why do I feel so miserable right now.

"Why don't you go and fuck one of your hoes, maybe it would make you feel better?" "Nah, don't feel like it..."

"Damn, he really messed you up..." I was a bit confused on who she was talking about until she finished "...like your mood is trash just because of this one guy. What makes him so different from all the others?"

What makes him different? Well... maybe because he was so fucking hot when he killed that guy in front of me, or maybe because of that weird attraction I had the first time I saw him on TVs...

Velvette continued "'Cause seriously Val, usually with others, you fuck them the first day you met and then trick them into signing a contract that turns them into behaving slutty slaves."

"Not really behaving, take for exemple Angel cakes..." "We aren't talking about him right now!" She interrupted me, looking into my eyes with a mixed look of seriousness, boredom and maybe even disappointment. What did I even do wrong?

"So you didn't answered me. What does flat face have that is so special about him that he wasn't  'worthy' enough to get fucked by the 'great' overlord Valentino?!" I hated how her "worthy" and "great" sounded sarcastic, I am GREAT! Then she also had this smug smirk mocking me, just like she knew this was a hard subject for me.

"It's not that... I would gladly fuck him the next time I see him. It's just... I don't know... the first time I saw him, I was like... I felt like I wanted to know him before anything. And anyway, I won't be able to trick him into my usual contract, he's too on guard and smart for that..."

The social media overlord smiled widely at my confession. "It seems you're starting to gain feeling for the tv demon." She said with a teasing voice.

"Of course not!!! I'm a fucking heartless overlord, I don't feel those disgusting emotions!" I finally snapped. She simply shrugged used to my tantrums.

She then returned her gaze to her mobile. "Oh, you poor big dummy, you're to... ...ove." I couldn't hear what she said since someone knocked at the door at the same time.

I went to open it and I found myself face to face with a pink spider demon. My mood turned instantly into irritation. Angel Dust was looking at me dead in the eyes but I could still discern fear in his expression which I'm always glad to exploit.