Chapter 11

Just a little preview from later in the chapter ;)

TW: Sexual content

"Just be a good boy and let daddy suck your dick, and I'll allow you to fuck my mouth however you want. How about that darling~?"

Vox had so many questions right now. How the fuck did he get there? Back pressed against a wall, a sinner desperate for him now down on his knee taking of his belt and getting his pants and boxers down.

Yep, Vox wasn't expecting that today, but he wouldn't stop it. He would not let himself be deprived from this feeling he lacked for so long.

"Be quiet. I don't think you'd want the other overlords to hear you moan like a whore, right?"

Author's note: Seriously, I only did that cause I can. And well, I'm not that proud of the beginning of the chapter... but still hope you enjoy!

——————————

Vox's POV:

Camera, rolling in 3... 2... 1... "Hello dear sinners, I know some of you..."

The announcement went without any problems. Tho my focus wasn't directed on it. Once finished, I directly went to my office.

With the reflection of the screens, I washed away the makeup I put on to hide the marks. I've always hated the texture of it against my skin, but it's part of the job. Anyway, I don't need more rumours to spread in all of hell about me having a secret lover.

I sat down, now with nothing to keep my thoughts in control. They were filled with... Valentino, that bastard. Memories of the night invaded my mind. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced, and many confusing emotion were felt.

Lost in my worries on how everything could have happened differently, it took me some time to notice the texto I received from the pimp himself.

[Hi darling, are you coming to the overlord meeting? If yes, I'll be glad to join and give you some company]

Wait... a meeting, I did not receive the notification. I searched throw the millions of email from whining customers about the blackout. I found it after a meticulous research.

Well great, here comes my calm morning, the message revealed the main subjects, one being the blackout.

[I'm actually gonna have to be there, it's about the electric breakdown problems and as always the extermination. This is gonna be long and boring]

[See it that way, it's an entertainment to see all those old fashioned obsessed overlords trying to figure out how the new tech works]

[Yeah, I never thought of it like that. But love that we're on the same page about technology]

[Well, you're talking to someone who died after you. Of course I'm gonna take the best futuristic options]

[So that's the reason you wanted this partnership?]

[Part if it yeah, but you're an interesting character and I'd love to learn more about you]

Writing to Valentino filled me with some type of joy. For the first time, I caught myself laughing and smiling like a dumb idiot on my phone. I stopped before sending any answer. Trying to think this over.

This was simply suppose to be business, but we already crossed many limits. Tho I realize that I'm not opposed to his tendencies. My curiosity and my need for entertainment want me to reach for this man. And whatever if it's actually a plot for my downfall. It's hell, risks are meant to be taken.