Two

oof oof oof.

| THIRD PERSON |

     Only after class did Sonic feel he could think, somewhat, properly. He was in the study hall, working on his homework from previous classes, when someone walked up to him and said, "Hey, uhhh Sonic? We need to talk." He looked up and saw it was Knuckles, "About what? I'm kinda busy if you haven't noticed."

     He looked back down at his homework and scribbled an answer down as he heard him mumble something about a stupid hedgehog. He put his pencil aside and sighed, "Fine, you have my full attention, what do you want?" As Sonic replied in a nasty tone, Knuckles narrowed his eyes and replied with a frown. "Well, okay, if we're going to go down that path, then fine. My girl thinks we fucked, I've already told her we haven't, but she's not buying it." Sonic shifted and breathed, "...We did sleep together?"

     Knuckles rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he grumbled with great irritation. "Look, hedgehog, I just need you to tell her that we didn't sleep with each other so that I can keep my relationship going." he sighed and sat down across from his blue classmate. "So, will you?" he asked, raising a brow. Sonic leaned back, into his seat and gazed off into the far distance. He saw the tall dark teen amid his thinking. Reminding himself of his current situation, his eyes snapped back to the nuisance in front of him. 

     "No," he replied, picking his pencil up and focusing on the paper assigned. The echidna's expression shifted to an angry one as he shouted, "WHAT!? WHY!?" Sonic flinched and looked up at him with annoyance. "Hehe... because I love the drama! Now, please leave me to my homework in peace." 

     He looked down at his paper again and paused, regathering his thoughts. He scribbled another answer and turned the paper around. Knuckles grabbed Sonic's homework, balled it up, and threw it behind him, then slammed his hand on the table. "Look, fag, I will say this one more time. Confirm we haven't slept together, or you'll regret it.--" All of a sudden Knuckles stopped and turned around to look at the handsome, tall, dark figure behind him, in the distance. He looked back at Sonic and asked, "Why are you staring at that weirdo?" Sonic's attention immediately snapped back to him, as he'd mentioned the dark figure he'd been looking at for some time.

     "Huh?"

     A slight panic burst into his gut as he focused back on the conversation. The echidna smirked and tilted his head as he took a breath, "Do you have a crush on him?" he asked as he backed off the table a little. "...No. I don't. Don't ask such questions." Knuckles rolled his eyes, frowning again, and continued with their previous conversation. "Just tell my girlfriend what I told you to, and I'll leave you alone." With that, he turned and walked off to talk with his friends.

     As the period went on, Sonic couldn't help that his mind wandered back to the ebony again. It would have to be soon that Sonic started to try and reel the ebony male into his bed. He would have to wait for the right moment to meet him though, so it didn't seem suspicious. Suddenly, with the bell ringing, Sonic gathered his things and started to walk out until someone bumped into him causing him to lose his balance and drop almost all of his things in the process. "Fag..." He heard Knuckles mutter as he chuckled with his friends as they left. Already on the ground, embarrassed and irritated, Sonic started picking up his things.

     The dark figure Sonic had drooled over so much that day was at his side, holding his hand out.  He stared down at him as if he wanted to say something. "Hurry up, I've got next period to go to," he said firmly, slightly tapping his foot impatiently. Sonic's mind went blank as he grabbed onto his hand. Sonic grinned, pleased with this event's timing. He pulled himself up with a wide grin still on his face. "Well, thank you, handsome..." Sonic purred, looking into the ebony's eyes.

     He rolled his eyes and replied with a frown. "I know who you are, and I overheard your conversation with that pink hedgehog. Don't even try, I am too busy anyway. That's all I wanted to say, have a good day." Sonic blushed and his smile widened as he noticed how deep his voice was. "What do you mean?" The handsome teen started walking away, and Sonic followed, wanting an answer. "I mean, fuck off," he grumbled, starting to regret even talking to the blue hedgehog. 

     "Awe...why??" Sonic whined in reply, leaning into the irritated hedgehog as he opened his locker. He stayed quiet, ignoring him the rest of the way to his next class. "Get to your next class," The 'weird kid' spat, entering his classroom. Sonic smirked and tilted his head as he stepped in the doorway. "Ehh, I think I'll just skip, it's my Wellness class next, anyway." 

     He winked and continued, "I'll be waiting for you outside o' this door." The ebony rolled his eyes and sat down at his seat as the bell rang. The door closed and suddenly, he was alone in the silent hallway left with his malicious thoughts.

     It was only 15 minutes later that Amy came around the corner and smashed those thoughts into dust. "Sonic...? Wasn't our free period like- 30 minutes ago?" she queried, putting her hand on her hip as Sonic focused on her. "Mhm," Amy could hear faintly, shifting her body and crossing her arms. "Well, what are you doing outside of the gym? Your current class is Wellness, isn't it?"

     "Yep, I'm just waiting on my next, and last victim," he stated proudly leaning beside the Highschool's Chemistry Lab door. Amy's eyes went half-lidded as she put a hand on her hip again. "Huh..I'm surprised that you'd even think about skipping WELLNESS..but anyway...I don't think you'll succeed, to be honest." She shuffled over to a space between lockers and Sonic, leaning against the wall, and crossing her arms(AGAIN). "But good luck, I guess."

     Sonic's brow went up as he replied with a knowing grin. "Why do ya think that, Ames?" Amy looked over at her friend and sighed, "Well, even though he's a weirdo, girls from all over keep asking him out on dates. They ask him about his dating preferences most of the time and he usually ignores them or tells them off. Even if they're pretty as hell." Sonic tilted his head, dropping his eyelids, almost closing his eyes as he chuckled. "So? Have any guys tried?" he asked, his grin getting wider as Amy thought.

     "Hm. I think-- like-- three, but I also think he denied them all as well," she uttered, not sure exactly. "You know who they were?" Amy shook her head and looked aimlessly, down the hallway. Sonic hummed and rested his head on the wall thinking of how stubborn the ebony could've been. Suddenly, as if time had gone by at lightning speed, the bell rang signaling the last period of the day.

     "We only have Science to go to and we're officially done with school for two days," Amy announced, starting to walk off, not noticing her friend was waiting for his special someone. "Hey, Handsome," Sonic bit his lip as Shadow walked out of the doorway. "Leave my face." He replied with an annoyed tone, taking his hood off. Sonic made a move to try and hold his hand but regretted it as the other hedgehog had slapped it away, and gave a death glare. 

     "Well that was rude, I'm sitting here complimenting you, and you don't even say thanks." The colorful male complained, still walking beside the other male. "Well, it's rude that you only plan to sleep with me because you want to brag about having slept with all of the guys in your grade and up." the ebony scowled, not even glancing in the blue figure's direction. Sonic grinned as he watched his muscles react to his walking alone. "I didn't catch your name," he mentioned, still admiring the hedgehog's body. 

     "Good," He muttered, entering his last-period class which was nowhere near Sonic's. Realizing this, Sonic started to sprint, having hope he would make it on time. Luckily, he entered the class as the bell was ringing. Out of breath, he sat in the nearest chair and hoped he wouldn't have to do anything for about 5 minutes. 'He is kinda stubborn' he thought, grinning to himself. 'I guess I'll have to try harder' 

Wow. Um, Hi, Um um um um um um um um um. 

Ma ma ma ma....ma ma ma ma....ma ma ma ma....ma ma ma ma... ma ma ma ma, I wanna hold him like they do in Texas please---

Lol, anywayyyyyyyy, thnx for checking this out, I'll have the next part out by... idk, but hey, I'll continue this at the least.