Nine

Sorry for completing this later than what I did the last time, I ran into complications with my computer and shit, hope you can forgive me. I'll be posting next Sunday, if not this one, SORRY....Just wanna get back on schedule... Alright, now, read as long as you need, until this part ends and until next time. 

     It was a Saturday evening, around five, when two male hedgehogs began having a rather important conversation. One ran his mouth off while the other leaned back on the brick wall, quiet. "I-I don't know, I just want to start over with you...If that's fine?" the blue one stuttered, a little nervous. He was never nervous, but in this situation, around someone he wanted to get to know, yeah, he was. He couldn't explain it to himself or anyone, but he felt something for the dark hedgehog. Something he hasn't felt until that other evening with him.

     Sonic, the blue teen, knew he was dealing with a strong emotion, but not love. Sure, he didn't know what love felt like, but it couldn't be it, considering you had to get to know the person before falling in love. At least, that was what his mother had remarked before she'd died from head trauma. His mother had repeatedly begged him not to rush into love as she did when she was still a minor. He shook the thought of his mother's loss and words as he waited for the ebony's response to his little ask. 

     The ebony, Shadow, on the other hand, was angry at himself. He was seriously considering trying to become friends with this hedgehog who was probably plotting activities not necessarily friends would take place in. He sighed and thought to himself, "Why not? I can just walk away if it comes to it."  Shadow glanced over at Sonic, the blue teen was looking at him with a sort of hope, it felt, in his eyes. "Uhh, yeah, sure, we can try and be friends." the ebony said, unaware of how much he'd (not) regret it in the future.

     So, after this moment of slight and concealed happiness, the two planned to hang out more. Their new friendship would never go public at school. Both mutually agreed to that, considering they imagined if anyone found out the two were hanging, they'd be in certain non-critical danger. Sonic believed that the girls at the school would notice his little crush towards Shadow and try to get payback for all of their boyfriends that he'd slept with. Shadow, however, had thought that people would notice him more, due to Sonic's reputation, and that would cause all sorts of other complications and social lives with other students.

     After they talk a little more, they both go home and rest for the night, pondering the next few days their time together as new friends would be. They both did go to sleep, one of them later than the other. The next day, Sunday, would go decently for both, the two not seeing each other until Monday, in their free period. Although they were in the same room for most of the hour, they did not talk. There were still people around. Again, they wouldn't let their fascination with each other be exposed that early on into the new friendship, they weren't dumb.

     So, it was the end of school, four in the afternoon, when they both went home in/on their own vehicles. They planned to meet up that afternoon at Shadow's house. Once home, after dropping Amy off at her house, he brushed his teeth, evened out his quills, and dropped his keys off at the hook he normally put them on at his door. Before he left, he made sure he had his phone and his money pouch just in case. So he locked his door behind himself, preparing for at least a 20 minute walk. After that 20 minute walk, which didn't feel that long, due to the many thoughts occupying the azure teen, he arrived at the house.

     He walked up to the door, and knocked, the darker teen answering almost immediately. "Hey," Sonic greeted as the ebony looked him up and down. "Hey," he replied, stepping back hesitantly, making way for the blue hedgehog. Sonic stepped inside, looking around, reminding himself of the detail Shadow's house withheld. He saw a small TV and a small couch when he glanced around the living room a bit, very plain but understandable when you're working at a Starbucks. Shadow shut the door and turned around to look into Sonic's eyes. "So, what do you wanna do?" he said, gesturing at the TV as he added, "TV? There are games we could try...I got a new DVD if you wanna watch a movie." he grabbed onto Sonic's hand and pulled him toward the couch.

     "Take a seat." he insisted, pulling the blue mobian towards the couch, letting go as they arrived. Sonic did take a seat, feeling a little awkward, but kind of flustered about the several moments of firm touch they shared. Shadow wandered into his kitchen and paused, hating himself for what he did, he was all hot and red now. He couldn't believe such a reaction could be caused by simply holding one's hand. He was going crazy, he'd thought Sonic had done something to him that evening when they'd done the deed. He completely blamed him for the feeling, building up inside of him, but in the end, it was all of his own fault. 

     A few minutes later, Shadow had calmed himself down and gotten drinks for him and his guest. Sonic was looking out the window when Shadow came into the room. They looked at each other before the exchange of the drinks, the two had warm faces and weird feelings in their stomachs as their hands slightly grazed one another's. Shadow sat down next to Sonic quietly. The tension in the air was thick as they sat there with their afternoon coffee and hot chocolate. Shadow started ahead at his TV as Sonic looked at his cup, he didn't know what to do.

     He wanted to pounce on the ebony and do what they did last time they were at his house, but he'd made a deal, and actually did want to have some sort of relationship with him. The azure teen glanced over at Shadow, realizing he was staring ahead, ignoring eye contact as well. Slowly, staring and reading his face over-time made Sonic realize the situation. Although, he didn't know whether to push into what he wanted or what Shadow had allowed him over at his house for. So, he uttered his name, not sure of what the darker teen had truly wanted. "Shadow..." Shadow turned his head to meet the familiar pair of emerald eyes, he had not too long ago, slept with. His first male experience, the school whore.

     The ebony cleared his throat and said, "What?" they stared into each other's eyes for a hot second before Sonic had slowly started to lean forward towards Shadow. The darker teen, obviously noticing this, is quietly having a crisis, trying to decide to stop what was happening, while he was also very keen on the idea Sonic had in mind. So he just sat, trying to convince himself to backup and out of the way of Sonic's awfully moist-looking lips. As Sonic got closer, the speed of Shadow's thinking began to pick up and before he knew it, their lips were connected and Sonic was pushing him down to the couch on his backside.

He only realized when he felt his back on the couch. Only, he didn't stop it, he felt like this was okay, it was almost right. He melted into the kiss moments later, giving no signs of dislike until-

...Well...That's our time for today. I'll see you next (next?) week, good day/night/evening/afternoon/morning❤️

Leave Me Alone | Sonadow | High School AU |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें