Seven

Hey, I'm back. So, I wanted to say that I'll be trying to post every Sunday. If not every, then definitely every other Sunday, or the soonest date I can post. If I don't feel like writing for a while, I'll tell y'all. Also, this part may be a little....iffy on the grammar and actually story-telling. Thank you for being patient. You may read.❤️

|THIRD POV|

     Shadow, on that Monday afternoon, made his way through the many people going out the high school doors. It was the end of the school day. The rest of his classes went by like nothing and he'd barely seen Sonic the whole day. There was only one time he'd come close to him though, and that was in the men's bathroom for some reason. The blue hedgehog just walked right in and just stared down at him. Shadow wondered what the teen was doing but it didn't matter to him now that he had done what Sonic wanted.

     He knew, someway and somehow, that Sonic would keep his word. He had faith. The ebony, once away from the crowd of classmates, made his way to his bike, he suddenly had a little bit of Deja vu. This exact scene was strangely familiar, except for the fact he felt like he should've been talking to someone. It was whatever, it hadn't mattered. What had mattered though was the fact that he couldn't keep that blue hedgehog out of his train of thought. Every time he tried to focus on something, important or not, his mind would distract itself and focus on Sonic.

          Like now, he was still thinking about him, wondering why he was on his mind, of all things or people. He was currently, stopped at his bike, looking at the sun sinking into the ground. He was calm, starting to forget about the blue teen until he heard his voice behind him. "Heyyyy...Shadow," Sonic said, grinning. The ebony sighed and turned around, looking at him. He raised a brow, "Hm?" he hummed, placing his helmet on his side. The azure teen stepped up to him, grinning even wider, "Mind if I come with?" he asked, almost innocently. 

     Shadow was beginning to lose the faith he had in him. He should've never trusted the damn whore. He groaned and spun back around, getting on his bike before saying, " I slept with you, keep your word, you damn..." he sighed, "Just keep your word." He started his engine, and once it was running, he drove off, without another thought. Sonic's shoulders sulked a little and he sighed, heading home. He got into Amy's car and the two friends drove off to Sonic's house to hang out for a good hour. They arrived, both walking into the house after listening to the rest of a song they both favored.

     "Hey, Ames, why does he not like me?" Sonic asked, groaning into his hands. Amy raised her brows, grabbing a banana and splitting it open. She said, "Well, Sonic, maybe if you were friendlier and less of a...acted...less of a slut, then maybe he'd wanna hang." Sonic narrowed his eyes at Amy, who took a bite out of her banana. "Well, Amy, I think I know that, and I also tried it, thank you very much." Amy also narrowed her eyes and spat back, "Then why'd you ask?" Sonic took a few moments before rolling his eyes. He sighed, "...I think I like him Ames..." he remarked, landing on his bed. 

     The pink hedgehog hesitated before looking at him and smiling. "I think you do, too." Sonic sat up and stood abruptly, sighing, going to get ice cream. "I'm getting ice cream. Want some?" He asked, wanting something other to do than just sit for the rest of the day. Amy nodded and sighed, slouched on the bed, staring at the TV, when suddenly she got a phone call. Sonic left the room just as she answered it, "Hey, Shadow..." she said. The ebony, on the other side of the phone, back in the kitchen of his house, sighed and replied tiredly, "Hi, Rose." 

     Amy yawned, tired after the long day, "What's up?" she said. Shadow walked over to his fridge, and opened it, putting his phone on top of it, and grabbing a beer. "Well, uh, you know Sonic, right? You're his...friend?" He said, almost questionably, grabbing onto his phone before leaving. Amy went to the bedroom's door frame and leaned against it. "Yes...Best friend, actually," The pink teen glanced around for Sonic and spotted him scooping ice cream. "What about him?" she asked. 

     The dark hedgehog sat down on his couch and opened his beer. "Well, uhh, he came up to me today and asked if he could come with me...? Why'd he do that? Is this another bet or something? You know how I feel about those types of things, Rose." he remarked. He wanted to know. He had already been thinking non-stop about the guy, he didn't need to be thinking unnecessary things like, "Could he possibly, actually like me". Things like that made him almost sick of himself. The fact he thought he could actually maybe have a high school sweetheart, was almost unreal and gut-wrenching to him.

     Amy shook her head as she replied with a sigh, "No, he's just...I think he has feelings for you... Or maybe he liked your guy's....time..together? I wouldn't know what's going on in his head, so don't get mad at me if he thinks otherwise. But, I will say he did tell me that he thinks he likes you...Don't tell him I said that, though." She walked back to the bed and planted her bottom on it. Shadow sighed too and stared at his wall, contemplating the situation, before something caught his attention. "If it is a bet, please call it off...Please. I need to go, bye." He said, hanging up the phone before she could even think to say, "Bye" too. She contorted her face in confusion as she wondered what he was doing or had to do that cut their talk time so short.

     She thought of many possibilities, none of which were ultimately what he was doing, which was getting wasted and answering his door, thaai a bat named Rouge had knocked on. While thinking, she also thought to turn Sonic's TV on, choosing their favorite show, so far, "Heartstopper". Which was a gay romance. Sonic had gotten in there a few minutes later, handing Amy her ice cream as he sat down. "Who were you talking to?" he asked, already stuffing the ice cream in his mouth.

     Amy paused for a moment, "Ahhh, no one, let's just watch the show." she insisted. Sonic raised a brow but threw his curious thoughts to the side.  They both began watching and enjoying the show, as were Rouge and Shadow enjoying their show. Although their show wasn't "Heartstopper", and it wasn't a show. They were watching a movie, "Red, White, and Royal Blue", it was called. The two sets of friends, sat in the houses of the other's friend and enjoyed each other's time, until it was time to go home. Except it was only Rouge going home. Sonic trusted Amy to be in his house without stealing things, so she was permitted.

You're at the end of this part of the book.

....yay.....

I love you for trying the book out.....bye for now, oh, and tell me if this is shit, I'll try to improve it and it's grammar if you guys want.