Six

Ohhhhh, hey...Long time no see..........Errrrr, go ahead, read, I won't interrupt until the end of this part...(Little bit of Sonuckles, not my OTP, but whatevs.)

|FIRST POV|

     It was my third period, I was sitting and listening to the teacher talking about something to do with a monarchy in the past or whatnot. I was merely paying attention. I've heard of this before, so I just started thinking about it last night. Shadow. He wasn't bad. Better than Knux. It wasn't just the sex that was good, it was the aftermath too. He stayed and just hung out. But I think that was mostly because it was his house and bedroom. He just let me stay.

     Shadow also offered me some food afterward. Although I wasn't really hungry, it was still a very nice gesture. Not all high school boys do that. A lot of them are jerks. No jerkier than middle schoolers though. In all honesty? I wanted to do it again. With him, I meant. That was the nicest I had it in a while. 

     As I replayed last night's events in my head, over and over again, I started to lose track of time. It felt like I was only thinking about it for a couple of minutes, but in reality, it was the rest of the class, which was twenty minutes. The bell finally rang, and I felt astonished by the amount of time I spent thinking about that one topic. I gathered my things and walked out of the class. As soon as I stepped out I made contact with a wide chest.

     I kind of jumped back and looked a little hopeful, thinking it was Shadow maybe. Before looking at the person I bumped into, though, I concluded that it wasn't him, considering he wasn't tall enough to where my face would implant into his chest from this simple collision. I looked up. It was the person I almost despised sleeping with, now that he was coming after me. "Oh...Sorry." I uttered, pushing past the red echidna. 

     The jock put a hand on my shoulder and turned me around. "Oh, Sonic.. No need for an apology. I needed to talk to you. It is ironic how you bumped into me..." He glared down at me, almost calmly. I'd never seen Knux calm. I was kind of freaked out for a second. He dragged me to an unused classroom and locked the door behind us. He proceeded dragging me to the other side of the classroom and slammed me against its wall. 

     I started to freak out now. He was grinning staring down freakishly. He stayed silent. I stayed silent, the room was dark and the only light in the room was shining through the mostly closed blinds on the windows. It was silent for a few moments before I became more comfortable with the consideration of a conversation starter, "So.....Are you gonna just stare, or are you going to say something?" I asked, remembering I'm a smartass with confidence and cunning ways to get out of bad situations.

     "Shut up, slut...I'm going to say what I want to, when I want to... Mind your own." he took a couple of steps towards me, and stood silent again before actually talking. "You're in my debt... You know why?" I stared back impatiently and crossed my arms, rolling my eyes as I replied with a scoff, "Your fucking girlfriend? She broke up with you, right? Seeking revenge or some cringy shit like that, huh?" Knux furrowed his brows and grabbed onto my shirt, tugging harshly at it. 

     "It won't be so cringy when you're screaming, though. I'll tell you that right now.", he muttered, getting a little quiet after a few seconds. I gritted my teeth as I felt a sharp pain in between my neck and shoulder. "What the hell!? Get off you fucking prick!" I screamed, he was nibbling on my neck with his sharp ass teeth, which I would've let him do if he paid me. I tried pushing him away, I was not successful, although, it was expected since he worked out more and played more than three different sports.

     The jock wouldn't budge. He stayed, sucking, biting, and kissing my neck. "Stop it! You're gonna leave marks, stupid! I don't have the time nor breath to explain who and when this happened. Bug off, you fuckin' wall." The ruby echidna grumbled and started grinding up against me. "Come on. You're in my debt. This is one way to pay me back. Quick and easy." I didn't really want to do this, especially in a cold ass classroom at some point in the morning, but he was right, it was one way I could pay him back. "Quick and easy." 

     I was calming down now, getting ready to consent, given the fact he would stop pestering me if I did. That was, until a teacher came bursting through the door, probably having heard voices. "Boys! I have had enough with this banter between you two! -" she shouted, her face contorting into a disgusted look. The teacher groaned and shut her eyes, pinching the bridge of her nose as she did so. "Get out, now!" The old fox held the door open for us as we departed and head for the door. She closed the door and turned back to us.

     "Boys, -" she sighed, "Sonic, you need to stop with this. Making out with classmates in school is not exactly allowed, here. You should be glad you haven't gotten expelled yet." She paused and looked at the two of us. "You, Knuckles, have got to keep your anger under control. Your girlfriend was your responsibility, it was not Sonic's fault, whatever he may have done, which is probably not much, considering he's not the type to...errr, like woman. Which points to the fact, he most definitely not kiss the young lady, or anything along those lines."

     The jock rolled his eyes, and I stayed standing, taking in every feature of the woman face, trying to think of how to act civil in this situation. "Look, all I'm saying, is to act mature. Please. For yours and the school's sake. Alright?" She stared at us for a few moments, then crossed her arms, "Out of my sight. This never happened." the fox said. My eyes widened, not expecting that from an English teacher, but apparently this one was chill.

     I scurried along the hallway, luckily for me, Knux was done with me for the day, and went the other direction. I didn't really want to go to my fourth period, it would just be awkward and the teacher would gripe at me for being late. So, I just went to the men's bathroom to wait the period out. As I made it to the entrance of the restroom, I heard a quiet, but deep voice singing some sort of tune. I walked in and immediately, I saw Shadow.

     He had earbuds in, his bag and phone beside him, with a sketch pad in his hands. I stared for a few moments and listened to the melody. It sounded like "California Love" by Pac, great song. My eyes made their way down to his sketch pad, his pen, and what it was drawing. It looked like a page full of different faces of different mobian and some sort of human girl. They all had different expressions and styles. It looked like he even drew me as well, I was happy and everything, eating Doritos. He had great drawing skill.

     I stared and stared until the bell rang, he looked up and straight at me. He rolled his eyes and grunted, getting up and out of the bathroom. I turned and left the bathroom as well, going for my class though because I decided I wouldn't go against my word with this guy, and that I would be responsible this one time, getting to class. Although with great temptation to follow and pester the handsome hedgehog, I reluctantly walked to my classroom. I sat once in class, right next to some white bat that I talked to once in a while, since Amy wasn't there, which was weird, but not worrisome to me.

The class started. Immediately I was uninterested but forced myself to half-way listen anyways. While I half-listened, I hoped, silently that sometime, something would come up, to where me and Shadow would have some time together. So that we could maybe be friends...? With benefits, of course.

Heyyyyy....Uhh, so I know I haven't posted in a while, but I swear I'm trying, aight? Imma try harder, see ya.