Epilogue

Well, what can I say?

I may have been in love with Chester. And I may have been in love for a long time. And I also may have been too proud to admit my feelings.

Of course, he's , an idiot, a prankster, an idiot, a nuisance, an idiot, and a complete idiot.

Still, I started to like it when I could be tricked, chase him, and glued him to the wall. He's stupid, really, really stupid with his pesky pranks, his cheeky grin, his stupid comments... I could beat him up all day. I just want to feel him all the time, it's an incredibly good feeling when he's close to me.

However, these moments are usually associated with something embarrassing, which is why they come up very briefly. But after surviving the dark Brawlyday brawlers, multiple robot attacks, and a bloodthirsty bat beast, I guess I'll also stand a relationship with my favourite hated human, right?

Most certainly! And you won't get bored! I'll take care of that!

CHESTER?! What are you doing here?! How dare you listen?!

Since I'm your beloved boyfriend, I'm sure you'll give me a head start. I love you!

You don't get more than five seconds!

Thank you, you are so sweet.

Sweet like candy. Ha, NOT!

Kind regards.

END