CHAPTER 1

Y/N POV

"WHAT?!" My friends yelled at the same time. "Geez, slow down. It's not a big deal" I said and acted cool. "You're telling us that your mom just married someone and you're having a stepsister and you're saying that it's not a big deal?" Yuna unnie asked and I shrugged. Actually, I'm pretty excited about having an elder sister. I always wanted one and now it's finally happening.

"See, we all know that my mother doesn't love me nor care about me but maybe my stepsister will love me. Mom told me that she's a very sweet girl so I'm looking forward to seeing her tonight" I said and beamed a smile at my friends. Their faces turned soft upon hearing my words and Karina unnie came to me and patted my head. "You're really a strong bean and we're proud of you" She said and hugged me which I returned gladly. The others also joined the hug and we pulled away from each other when we heard the bell rang. We started walking towards our class while still chatting with each other.

By the way I'm Y/n Y/l/n-or you can also say Kim, now that my mom married Mr. Kim. I've never met him though. I'm 18 years old and the youngest in my group and in my family too since I don't have any blood related siblings. Being the youngest in my group is really good but sometimes it's not. They all care about me way too much and always protect me like I'm there baby. Well it's kind of true though. I'm a really sensitive girl and they all know it that's why they are overprotective of me.

My mom Y/m/n, she is very sweet but only to others while with me? She hates me and always scold me even for the things I don't do. She says that I'm useless and unlucky since my father died just a day after I was born. She sometimes beats me too but I didn't tell anyone. Not even my friends because I know they'll kill her if I tell them. She's still my mom and I know deep down she cares for me and loves just as much as I do.

She told me last night that she got married two days ago with Mr. Kim and he has a daughter too and her name is Jennie Kim who is elder than me, I guess she's 22? I forgot actually. She said that they're gonna move to our home today so I'm looking forward to it. I'm beyond excited to meet them especially Jennie unnie. I'm finally having an elder sister!!

We sat on our fixed seats and listened to the professor, well the others did while I was still thinking about tonight. We're gonna have so much fun together! I thought and squealed quietly. Ryujin unnie noticed my crazy self and threw a paper ball at me. It hit right on my head and I pouted while rubbing the area where it had hit me. I looked at her and she mouthed a 'sorry' before gesturing me to pick that paper. I nodded and picked it up from the floor before unfolding it.

'Stop smiling like that! You're looking an absolute creep and for your kind information you're going to meet your stepsister, not your girlfriend or boyfriend that you're glowing pabo.'

I read it and glared at her while she just smiled and blew a kiss towards me. I pretended to catch it before throwing it down and stepped on it making her chuckle quietly. I averted my eyes towards the professor this time actually hearing him out. He kept ranting and I practically jumped in happiness when the bell rang. This was our last class for today and I'm really happy that I can finally go back home.

"I'll drop you home" Karina unnie said more than ordered. Although all my friends take care of me and look after me, she cares a little bit more than them. She makes sure that I'm not uncomfortable anywhere and is always a gentlewoman, which I really love about her.

I looked at my other friends and they were busy flirting with each other so I just sighed and nodded. It's always one of them who drops me home, it's not like I don't have a car. I just don't know how to drive. I remember last time when I tried to drive, I almost killed an old lady, thankfully I pulled the handbrake on time.

Me and Karina unnie made our way to the parking lot of the school and she opened the car door for me, told you she's a gentlewoman. "Thank you" I mumbled and smiled at her. She smiled back at me and closed the door before making her way to the other side and sitting in the car too. She started driving to my house, while one of her hand was on the steering, the other one was holding mine gently rubbing her thumb along my knuckles. She knows that I love it when someone do this to me, it relaxes me.

"So, when will you introduce your sister to us?" She asked and glanced at me. My smile grew and I again started feeling excited. "Mom told me that she'll be going in the same school as me so you can meet her tomorrow or may be the day after tomorrow" I said happily and she giggled. "What?" I asked her confused because as far as I know, I didn't say anything funny.

She shook her head "I've never seen you this much excited before" She said and squeezed my hand. I looked at her side profile "That's the truth! I've never been this much excited before." I said confidently and she giggled again but this time I also joined her. She parked the car on my driveway and turned to me. "Best of luck baby, I hope that your meeting with your new family members go well" she said and squeezed my hand one last time before pulling her hand away.

"Thank you unnie, you're the best!" I said and threw my arms around her and gave her a hug. "And you're the cutest. Now go, you must have to prepare for tonight. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning" She said and I went out of the car after pecking her cheek. She smiled softly as she rolled down the car window and waved at me which I returned. I saw her car disappearing from my sight before heading inside.

"Mom, I'm home!" I said loudly and kicked my shoes off. I didn't heard any response as usual and made my way to my room and got shocked. "Mom?" I called her but she didn't reply so I went towards her room and knocked at the door. "Now what Y/n?" I heard my angry mom. I gulped nervously and peeked my head inside and saw her arranging the closet. "Mom, why are there two beds in my room instead of one?" I asked and went inside. She looked at me for a brief second before looking back at her closet.

"Did you already forgot that your sister will be coming today? You will share your room with her" She said and I widened my eyes. "Really?!" I asked excitedly and she nodded. "Now get out from my room and don't disturb me. I have a lot of stuff to do" She said a little annoyed as she turned to me fully. I nodded my head and gave her a quick hug before running out. I knew that she would shout at me for that but I can't help myself.

I went to my room again and started arranging my side of the room. After that I fixed my closet and made space for her clothes. I hope she's nice and also that we get along well.

Time skip

I sat on the couch as I impatiently waited for them to come. I helped mom in making dinner as I'm good at cooking and I also enjoy it. The table is all set and we're just waiting for them to come. There luggage already an hour ago. The bell rang and I jumped in excitement. Finally! I thought and followed mom to the door.

She opened the door and there stood a tall man and a girl beside her, both smiling softly. So he's my dad and beside him is Jennie unnie. I thought and smiled at them. Mom hugged them both and beckoned them to come inside. Jennie unnie glanced at me as she walked towards the dining room where we all sat down. "Hi sweetie I'm Kim, your father and she's Jennie my daughter and your sister" Mr. Kim said smiling at me which I returned respectfully.

"I'm Y/n, nice to meet you Mr. Kim" I said trying to hide my nervousness. "Oh no, just call me dad" He said and I nodded. He seems to be really good. While me and Mr. Ki-dad were talking, Jennie unnie was talking to mom. She's really sweet judging from the way she's talking to mom. We all started eating but suddenly I felt something touching my bare leg. I looked up and saw

Jennie unnie smirking evilly at me.