CHAPTER 9

Y/N POV

I was really confused about what Jennie unnie said. She was still standing close to me and no matter how much I tried to get out of her arms, she wouldn't let me. "U-Unnie, sisters don't kiss. Karina unnie told me that, so why you keep k-kissing me?" I asked nervously and Jennie unnie smirked.

"So you told her that I kissed you?" She asked in her deep scary voice and I instantly shook my head. "N-No, I didn't. I just a-asked her that do sisters k-kiss each other on their lips" I said and hung my head in embarrassment.

Jennie unnie hooked her fingers under my chin and made me look at her again. "You don't have to be shy about that because there are so many more things that I'm going to do with you so you will know what else I can do with you. But you just have to keep your mouth shut" She whispered and before I could process anything, she walked us to my bed and pushed me back before hovering over me.

"U-Unnie" I said and tried to get up but she glared at me. "Shh, babygirl just be quiet. Our parents are just outside and I don't want them to hear us" She said and began to kiss my neck. I gasped when she started sucking on my neck and gripped the sheets tightly. "Unnie, s-stop. We're sisters" I said and bit my lip to stop any other sound that tried to escape my mouth.

"We're stepsisters babygirl, it's a huge difference. We can do this with each other" She said and I yelped when she bit my skin. "Jennie unnie, this is w-wrong. If you w-want, you can do this with anyone else and same with me" I said and she pulled away from me and looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"What did you just say?" She asked but I kept quiet. "Haven't I cleared to you earlier that no one other than me is allowed to touch you?" She asked again. "W-Why?" I asked nervously. "Because you are mine" She said and started kissing my jaw. I just laid there in shock and let her do whatever she wants.

JENNIE POV

I trailed my lips to her collarbone where I left some more hickeys and Y/n tried her best not to moan. After that I pulled her shirt down a little to kiss her chest. But I didn't expected to hear her moan. "Aah! J-Jennie unnie!" She moaned when I bit one of her bra covered boobs.

I quickly looked at her and her eyes were as wide as mine and she placed her hand on her mouth. "S-Sorry" She mumbled and I chuckled before removing her hand gently. "It's alright. It was so hot, you should do that more often" I said as I bit my lip seductively. She whined a little and buried her face in my neck.

"You're really cute, aren't you?" I asked and felt her nod against my neck. "Look at me baby" I said softly and she pulled away from my neck and looked at me. "I know this will sound weird but I like you, I really do and not as stepsister or something, but more than just that" I said sincerely and she looked confused.

"You want me to be your girlfriend?" She asked innocently and I nodded making her gasp. "But unnie, we can't. Mom will kill me if she ever knew that" Y/n said and I chuckled. "No one's going to hurt you because I'm always here to protect you. We'll just keep it low-key and will not tell anyone else about us" I said trying to convince her.

"What if they find out about us?" She asked curiously. "I'm not going to leave you even if our parents asked me to. We'll try to convince them to let us stay together" I said and she hummed in response. "So, is it a yes?" I asked hopefully. "Unnie, I've always seen you as my elder sister and everything is going too fast. I need some time to adjust myself in this" She said and I nodded.

"Alright. I'll try my best to make you feel like I'm not your elder sister but your soon-to-be girlfriend" I said with a grin and pecked her lips softly. "Y/n!" Mom said and she quickly pushed me away from her before sitting down and fixed her her shirt. "Yes m-mom?" She said as mom entered our room.

"Why are you still in these clothes? Change your clothes quickly and come out to help me in dinner" Mom said a little angrily and Y/n nodded her head. She went back out and we both sighed in relief. "Why mom always talks to you like that?" I asked as she stood up and went to the closet. "I don't know. Maybe it's her way of showing love to me" Y/n said and shrugged.

"Where are you going?" I asked her. "Bathroom? To change my clothes" She said and I smirked. "You can change them in front of me. I'll not mind" I said and walked to her. She blushed and ran inside the bathroom before I could even stop her.

You're making me do things that I've never done with anyone before and I'm scared that I may fall deeply in love with you.