CHAPTER 2

Y/N POV

I looked up and saw Jennie unnie smirking evilly at me. Is there something on my face? Why is she looking at me like that? And what's touching my leg? I questioned myself mentally and looked down the table just slightly, I was even more confused when I saw Jennie unnie's foot grazing on my leg. What is she trying to do?

I again looked up at Jennie unnie and she was eating casually that she isn't doing anything but I can see a faint smirk on her face. Maybe she's trying to get comfortable with me. I thought and smiled before finishing my dinner.

We finally finished dinner and mom told me to do the dishes which I happily did before going to them. "Y/n, show Jennie your room and also help her arranging her things. Ok?" Mom asked and I nodded eagerly and held Jennie unnie's hand after she got up from the couch. She looked a little shocked but didn't pulled away when I dragged her towards our shared room.

"So, this is our room. That's my side of the room and this is yours. We can change the sides if you want and I've made space for your clothes in the closet-" I was ranting nonstop but stopped when someone pinned me to the wall. I slightly winced in pain and looked up to see Jennie unnie. "Have anyone ever told you that you talk a lot more than necessary?" She asked in her deep voice.

I shook my head nervously and she chuckled. "Now now Y/n, I'm gonna let go of you but you need to keep your mouth shut. Understood?" She asked again and I nodded quickly. "Words" She demanded to me. "O-Ok" I stuttered and she gave me a satisfied nod. She then took a step back and patted my head. "Good girl" She said and taped my cheek before going to her bed.

I stared at her with shocked face for some seconds but then decided to shrug it off. I think she's tired and that's why she acted like that. I sighed and went to the closet to grab my pyjamas before going to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and wore my clothes before going out while drying my hair with towel. I made my way to the dressing table and instantly felt eyes on me. I saw Jennie unnie looking at me from the corner of my eyes.

I tried to ignore it but her piercing gaze was making me feel insecure. "J-Jennie unnie, is something w-wrong?" I finally built up my courage and asked her. I looked at her and she was biting her lip while observing every detail of my body. "No, just checking you out" She said casually but her eyes were still roaming around my body. Do all sisters check each other out like this? I mentally asked myself because she stated that as if it is something really common.

I threw my towel in the laundry basket and went to my bed. It's my first time having a sister so I don't know how it is and I think I'm overreacting. I took my phone from the nightstand and checked the messages that my friends sent in our group chat. Sometimes they're just too funny. They were asking about tomorrow's classes and then I remembered that mom told me that Jennie unnie will be going in my school too.

"Unnie, will you be going to school tomorrow?" I asked as I turned to her placing my phone aside. She also turned to me and thought for a second before saying "Yes, my friends were saying that they're gonna be there tomorrow so I'm also going" She said and I nodded while humming. I again turned on my phone and started scrolling through instagram, occasionally giggling when I saw some funny pictures that mostly Ryujin unnie but also other girls posted of each other. I slept with my phone in my hand after some time.

Time skip

I groaned when I heard the alarm and pulled the duvet up my head. "Shut it off!" I grumbled and it really went off. I sighed in relief but it wasn't long when the duvet was strongly pulled away from me. "Stop!" I whined and tried to pull it back. "No, get your ass up Y/n! You'll be late!" I heard Jennie unnie. "Five minutes more" I said but she pulled me up and before I knew it I was standing in front of her. She was already dressed up. I rubbed my eyes and pouted.