CHAPTER 19

JENNIE POV

I woke up as the rays of sunshine hit my eyes and tried to roll over, that's when I realised that Y/n was still snuggled up to me in such a cute way that I can't even explain.

I'm so happy about last night, I finally told her what I feel and she seemed to feel the same...it feels surreal.

I smiled softly as I removed the few strands of her soft hair, that were covering her beautiful and cute face. I tucked them softly behind her ear as I caressed her cheek. She was cuddling me like a baby with one of her thighs resting on my stomach, but I wasn't bothered by it. It doesn't even feel heavy.

"Rise and shine baby" I whispered softly and kissed her jaw softly as I caressed her cheek softly. She stirred a little and mumbled something in her sleep which I couldn't catch on. I chuckled softly at her and she opened her eyes slowly and looked up at me before stretching her body.

"Morning" She mumbled and kissed my cheek softly. "Morning, cutie. Did you sleep well?" I asked as I caressed her cheek softly and kissed her forehead. "Yes, I had a good sleep" She mumbled and moved to lay on top of me as she rested her head on my chest, making me chuckle.

"Is someone clingy today?" I asked teasingly as I stroked her hair. She giggled softly and shrugged playfully making me hold her tight.

Y/N POV

"Aren't you being too adorable today?" Jennie unnie asked as she flipped both of you and hovered over me so she could kiss my jaw softly. "Mmmm, am I?" I asked as I hummed softly at the feeling of her soft lips on my skin.

"Yep, you're being an adorable girl today and that's making me want to eat you" She whispered softly as she bit my earlobe making me blush and moan at the same time. I could feel her hot breath against my ear as her warm tongue made contact with my skin making me squirm in her arms. "J-Jen!" I moaned softly and she just chuckled deeply in response.

"Is someone enjoying this?" Jennie asked as she looked down at me and swiped her tongue over her lips teasingly, making me blush even more. I was about to response to her but then...

"Jennie! Y/n! Wake up, you both!" Mom yelled as she barged in our room and looked over at us still wrapped up around each other. She gasped as she walked towards us but Jennie and I were too stunned to even move our fingers.

"What's up with you both laying in this position? What's going on here?" Mom asked sternly and I gulped before looking up at Jennie.

"Uh...mom....it's...it's nothing....we were just cuddling....yeah...just cuddling...." Jennie said while stuttering and I just nodded so mom won't get too suspicious. "Ok.....but isn't your way of cuddling....a little too....casual?" She emphasized as she was looking a little suspicious but Jennie started laughing which obviously showed how fake it was.

"C'mon, mom...stop joking around. I was just comforting my little...uh... little.... little s-sister..." Jennie stuttered so much while saying that and it made me want to laugh out loud at how cute she was at the moment. I knew that she hated calling me sister and now more so since, we confessed to each other.

"Alright...but don't get too attached with your little sister..... you'll get annoyed when she becomes clingy. I don't know why you're like that Y/n" Mom said and I pouted while me and Jennie both sat down on the bed.

"Don't talk like that about her, mom. She's so cute, I don't know why you are always annoyed at her" Jennie muttered angrily as she stood up and went to the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

"God...now she's upset with me....how do you even manage to get people so attached to you that soon and make them hate me? You're such an ungrateful child!" Mom said as she huffed and left the room. I took a deep breath as tears started to form in my eyes and played with the bedsheets to distract myself from crying.

Jennie came out of the bathroom and walked towards me but before she could embrace me in her arms, I walked away towards the bathroom and shut the door quietly. I knew that I would've broke down in front of her id she tries to comfort me and she would be more mad at mom which will create nothing but problems.

I took a quick shower and did my morning routine before I went out of the bathroom but almost screamed when Jennie held me right away and looked down at me.

"Why did you walked away a few minutes ago from me, huh? Did mom say anything to you, again?" She asked as she stroked my hair and kissed my forehead softly. "No, she didn't say anything....I... actually...I just walked away cuz...we were already running late and I don't wanna make it worse..." I mumbled as I looked up at her.

"It's alright...don't need to panic or get nervous at every situation..you're my big baby...ok? You're a strong girl so learn to tackle these situations confidently" She said sweetly and I smiled softly at her before nodding. "Good girl" She whispered softly and kissed my lips softly. It was a little unexpected kiss but I enjoyed it and wrapped my arms around her neck as I responded to it. I felt her smirking against my lips as she squeezed my butt and lifted me up slightly before she pulled away from my lips.

"We should go to school for now....but I have something planned for later when we get back home.." Jennie whispered softly as she placed me down on my foot and smirked. "What is it, Jen?" I asked and she squeezed my butt again making me squirm in her arms.

"A hot bath.... together"