CHAPTER 7

JENNIE POV

My fists were clenched as I made my way towards the basketball ground. How can Lisa do this with Y/n? How can she kiss her? Only I can do that! And I'm saying that because she didn't cry when I kissed her, she wasn't that broken like she was a few minutes ago. I myself felt like crying when I saw her condition. She doesn't deserve that and I have to talk to Lisa about this.

"Lisa!" I called her loudly and she smiled at me. I saw Rosie and Jisoo unnie too which is good for me because I can clear them all together. "Hey, Jen! You wouldn't believe what happened earlier. I met Y/n in the restroom and-" I cut her off by pushing her. "Why'd you do that!?" I asked her madly and she looked confused.

"Calm down Jennie. Why are you mad at her?" Jisoo unnie asked calmly and I scoffed. "She must've told you what she did. Right?" I asked and both of them nodded. "Do you even know how scared Y/n was because of that? She was crying like a baby and was trembling with fear! Only I know how I calmed her down!" I said loudly. "But Jen-" I cut her off again by pointing my finger at her.

"No buts Lisa! I know what we planned about her but it's over now! I don't want any of you to look at her with your lustful eyes! None of you will get close to her or make her uncomfortable! Only I'll be the one to get close to her because she feel safe around me! Understood?" I asked sternly and they nodded.

"Jennie, you're becoming protective over her" Rosie said and I sighed. "Is it bad?" I asked her calmly. "She's your stepsister and looking at you right now, I'm feeling like you're starting to fall for her" Jisoo unnie said and I immediately looked at her. "No! It's not true. I'm just saying that because she's really sensitive and the way she was crying and trembling earlier made me sad too" I said and again glared at Lisa who hung her head.

"I'm sorry Jennie unnie, I wasn't in my senses earlier but if it makes things any better, I'm willing to apologise to Y/n and I'll never do anything like that again. I just don't want to ruin our friendship" Lisa said and by the way she was talking, I know that she's being honest. "Alright, but don't ever do that again. I don't know if I could handle myself next time" I warned her seriously and she gulped before nodding.

"Alright, girls! Suck it up! We decided that girls would never be a problem in our friendship. Everything's good now, let's just go back to our class and I hope this thing never happen again" Jisoo unnie said and we all nodded. I just hope she forgets that soon. I thought and followed the girls to the classroom.

Time skip

The four of us entered the cafeteria, ignoring the weird stares and mumbling of the students. Suddenly, three girls came towards us and stood right in front of us. "Hi, Jennie!" One of them said cheerfully and I raised my brow at her. "And if you're wondering, I am Nancy" She said and pulled her hand out for me. "Well, I'm not interested" I said coldly and tried to walk past her but she grabbed my arm. Who the fuck does she think she is?

"Oh please Jen, you can't ignore such a hot girl like me" She said and I eyed her from head to toe before scoffing. "Gross!" I said making Rosie and Lisa snicker. I can see by the look on her face that she didn't excepted that. "Leave my arm, I don't have time for this crap" I said but she just tightened her grip on my arm. "How about a No?" She asked and leaned in closer to my face. "Don't make me do this that I don't want to" I warned her but she just chuckled still leaning in. I think we might kiss.

"Jennie unnie!!" I heard Y/n's cheerful voice before she came running towards us with the brightest smile on her face. I had to control my laugh when she skilfully pushed Nancy away from me and hugged me. "I was looking for you" She said sweetly before pulling away and then winked at me making me chuckle. "Oh, you were? Well, then let's go!" I said and she hooked her arm with mine and we both walked away, obviously after Y/n removed Nancy's hand from my arm.

"Nice save baby" I whispered and smiled. "I'll never talk to you if she bully me for this" Y/n said and I furrowed my eyebrows. Is she being bullied? By Nancy? "Y/n, what was that? Why you ran away from the table without even finishing your lunch? You know it's not good to keep the food waiting" That Karina girl came and asked her. Y/n chuckled nervously "J-Jennie unnie needed m-my help. It's h-her fault not mine" She said and pointed at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and gave her hand a squeeze making her look at me.

"I needed you? I didn't even asked you to come and help me." I said and smirked. "Jennie unnie!" Y/n whined and me and Karina chuckled. "I'm not talking to the both of you" She said with a pout which I wanted to kiss right away but controlled myself. "We both know that you can't live without talking to me" Karina said while smirking. "Oh, I sure can. Ryujin unnie! Let's have lunch together, I'm really hungry!" She said and rolled her eyes before going to her other friends leaving me and Karina together.

"What happened to her when she came to use the restroom earlier?"