CHAPTER 11

Y/N POV

I woke up and a smile made its way to my lips when I saw Jennie unnie sleeping while still holding me securely. I slept while crying last night but Jennie unnie stayed with me the whole time. I felt safe around her. I checked the time and mentally groaned because we have to wake up now or else we'll be late for the college.

"Jennie unnie?" I mumbled but she didn't woke up. "Jennie unnie, get up. We'll be late for the college" I said and brought one of my hand to her cheek. It's so soft and I can squish it all day. "Don't you dare squeeze my cheek" Jennie unnie mumbled with her eyes still closed and I laughed quietly. "Then get up" I said and she shook her head.

"First gimme a kiss" She said and puckered her lips. I blushed and tried to get up but she didn't let me. "C'mon, we've already kissed a lot of time before" Jennie unnie said and peeked at me. "We'll be late, Jennie unnie" I mumbled shyly and hung my head but she hooked her fingers under my chin and made me look at her.

"I don't care if we get late for the college and if you want me to let go of you then just kiss me" She whispered and turned her gaze to my lips. I sighed as I knew that I don't have any other option but to kiss her. Jennie unnie always initiated the kiss before so I was a little nervous.

I slowly leaned in and softly pressed my lips on her. She sighed against my lips and squeezed me gently. My hand landed on her cheek and I caressed it but pulled away from the kiss when she tried to deepen it. I was sure that my face is flushed right now.

Jennie unnie bit her lower lip with a smirk and squeezed my waist. "I-I've kissed you, now let go of me" I stammered due to the embarrassment I felt and she chuckled before pecking my lips then she unwrapped her arms around me. I got up and went to the bathroom after grabbing my clothes.

-

I got out of the car as Jennie unnie parked it in the parking lot at our college. She also came out and we started walking inside the college together. I was smiling brightly but it faded as soon as I saw Lisa unnie and the other girls walking towards us. I held Jennie unnie's hand tightly and hid behind her nervously. "Hey Jennie and Y/n!" They said in unison. "Hi!" Jennie unnie said and squeezed my hand when she noticed my nervousness.

"Uh, Y-Y/n?" I flinched when I heard Lisa unnie calling me and buried my face in Jennie unnie's shirt. "Hey, it's alright" Jennie unnie whispered and caressed my head. "You don't have to be scared of me Y/n. Actually, I want to apologise for what I did with you. I was not in my right senses at that time but I promise I'll never do anything that make you feel uncomfortable again" She said and I looked at her then at Jennie unnie.

She smiled softly and nodded her head, I looked back at Lisa unnie. "Forgive me?" She asked and I smiled. "Ok!" I said and she sighed in relief. "So friends?" She said as she held her hand out. "Friends!" I said and shook hands with her. Just then the bell rang and everyone started to go to their class.

"I'll go now" I said and pushed Jennie unnie gently when she was about to kiss me. "Fine, give me a hug at least!" She said slightly annoyed and I giggled before hugging her tightly. "Bye, have a good day!" I said cheerfully and ran to my class.

"Hey everyone!" I said loudly and smiled at them. "Hey Y/n! Why you didn't come with Karina today?" Ryujin unnie asked and I shrugged. "Jennie unnie said to drive me here so I agreed" I said and she nodded before looking at Yeji unnie.

"Karina unnie" I whispered and tugged at her shirt. "Yes" She said sweetly. "I want to tell you something really important and good" I said and squealed. She chuckled at me and pinched my cheek. "Ok. We'll talk at the rooftop after this lecture" She said and I nodded before looking at the professor who just entered the class.

-

"Now tell me what is it that's making you so excited?" Karina unnie asked as we both stood at the rooftop of the college. "Jennie unnie likes me and she wants me to be her girlfriend" I said excitedly and jumped like a kid. "What?" Karina unnie asked with a frown.

"It's the truth unnie! And you know we've already kissed each other more than just once" I shyly spoke. "Are you out of your mind?!" I flinched when Karina unnie shouted at me. "W-What happened?" I asked trying to control myself from crying.

"Y/n! She's your fucking sister and you're talking about being in a relationship with her!? What's gotten inside you?" She asked loudly and tugged at her hair in frustration. "D-Don't shout a-at me" I mumbled while stuttering and a tear escaped my eye.

"Are you dumb!? Sisters can't fall in love with each other! You can't be with her, it's wrong! No one's going to support you and your relationship!" Karina unnie said and held my shoulders. "Jennie u-unnie said that-" I was cut off by Karina unnie.

"Just fuck what she said and listen to me! You'll tell her to stay away from you and will never let her kiss you or touch you" She said in her deep voice. I've never heard her cursing before nor did she ever talked to me like that. But if I think of what she said, then she's right. Me and Jennie unnie can't be lovers.

"O-Ok" I stuttered and she sighed in relief. "But Jennie unnie is r-really stubborn, she'll not l-let that pass so easily? I continued and Karina unnie hummed in response. "Then just tell her that you love me" She said and I widened my eyes. "Relax, you just have to tell her that I'm your girlfriend and that's all. She'll automatically back off" Karina unnie said and I nodded my head slowly.

Karina unnie is right, I can't love Jennie unnie.