The Uruk-Hai

Chapter 7 - The Uruk-Hai

Pain. That's what I felt. My whole body hurt and I had no idea of what was going on around me. I was moving. But not on a horse. Suddenly, I smelt it. Uruk-Hai everywhere around me. I was on of of them's back and the smell made me feel like vomiting. I felt the Uruk stop and they were talking to each other. My head hurt and also my back. Everything was spinning around me. I couldn't quite remember what had happened. What did I do to end up here?

Boromir. That's all that went in my mind right now. Was he dead? Probably. Just the thought of him dying in the woods alone made me feel
horrible. It was my fault. If I hadn't just watched him die in front of my eyes, I probably could have saved both him and the hobbits. Which made me think that I saw Merry and Pippin get taken away as well before me. Where they beside me? I started to notice what was happening around me more and I looked to my right and saw Pippin on another Uruk-Hai's back. He looked at me and noticed I was awake.

"Aearel!" He shouted happily and I smiled weakly at him.

"Quiet you!" One of the Uruks shouted at him and I felt bad because he was getting yelled at because of me.

"What is it? What do you smell?" I heard one of them ask another one as my head started to hurt again.

"Man-flesh."

Aragorn? Could it really be them? I felt a little more courage in me as I thought of them being close to us. They were coming for us. They were going to save us. I couldn't wait to see them, especially Legolas...

"They've picked up our trail." One of them said. "Lets move!" He shouted at the others before they started to run faster and everything started to spin around me. Then it all went black again.

***

I felt someone attaching something on my ankles and I opened my eyes slowly. It was dark out and we had stopped. One of the Uruks was attaching me against a tree. I tried to get my bow out of my quiver but it was empty. I must have lost it during the battle... What was I going to do now? I didn't have my daggers either. I only had the one in my boot, but how was I going to get it without someone noticing? Plus, there was no way I could kill all those Uruk-Hai with only one dagger. I felt the Uruk's hand touch me a bit too much so I kicked him hard in the stomach and he groaned in pain before slapping me.

"Don't touch me!" I told him and he looked like he was laughing but I couldn't tell if that was really the case because at the same time it sounded like he was choking. "Why did you take me? You know I am no halfling!" I asked him as my cheek burned.

"The master said you knew something about something the elves have... Something we could use for the war." He said as he got even closer in my face. The three rings... Was that what he was talking about? I tried my best not to look like I knew what he was saying as he kept talking to me. "And you could bring pleasure to us..." He smirked at me and my eyes opened wide.

"Amin feuya ten'lle!" I spat and he hit me again in the face before walking away. I looked around me, trying to see where I would go if I could cut the ropes around me but there were too many of them. They would for sure see me.

"I'm starving!" I heard one of them shout to my right. "We ain't had nothing but maggoty bread for three stinking days!"

"Yeah! Why can't we have some meat? What about them? They're fresh!" Another one shouted.

"Merry and Pippin..." I whispered to myself. They were alive! That really relieved me and gave me more strength. I had to try and get out so that I could save them both.

"They are not for eating!" One of them said and I saw an Uruk-Hai drag Merry and Pippin away from the orcs. My head started to hurt again and I couldn't hear anything but I shook it off and concentrated on what was happening around me. When I looked back at the bunch of Orcs, they were all fighting to get to something, though I didn't know what it was. I figured this was the moment to try and leave as none of them were really paying attention to me. I reached out for the dagger inside my boot and after a few seconds, I got it. I cut the ropes and stood up, making sure none of them noticed I was free. I looked to where I had seen Merry and Pippin before and saw that one of the orcs had his foot on Merry's back and was about to kill him. I wanted to scream but I couldn't because all of them would hear me and see that I wasn't attached anymore. I was slowly making my way towards them when all of a sudden a spear was thrown into the orc's back and he fell over. I lifted my head to see who had killed it and saw many man on horses killing all them around me. The Rohirrim...