Their Favorite place to kiss

Slytherin boy's favorite places to kiss you.

Theo Nott:

-Neck

He like the way you sigh when he kisses you, and he'd want to mark his territory by leaving hickeys on you.

-Face

He only kisses you on the lips when you're alone since it shows his clinginess.

-Thighs

It gives him a sense of power, even if he's almost on his knees for you.

Mattheo Riddle:

-Jaw

The look on your face when he does it immediately turns him on.

-Thighs

This man is fascinated with them, as well as with taunting you. When he kisses you on the thighs, you know where this is headed.

-Head

He enjoys kissing you there because he knows it makes you feel comfortable, and he enjoys protecting you.

Draco Malfoy:

-Forehead

He enjoys the height difference and how he can smell your hair every time he kisses your forehead.

-Hand

Imagine saying, 'Good morning, Ma Cherie,' while kissing your hand. This guy adores being a gentleman.

-Chest

He's obviously a chest sort of man, which means he enjoys kissing them.

Enzo Berkshire:

-Lips

He adores your'sweet lips,' as he refers to them.

-Cheek

He kisses you on the cheek not just to be kind, but also to let everyone know how fortunate he is to be able to do so.

-Collarbones

They're there in front of him, after all.

Blaise Zabini:

-Chest

He's clearly an ass, but it doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy kissing women.

-Neck

Hickeys are his method of expressing his feelings, and he's also infatuated with your perfume.

-Ear

He just enjoys nibbling your ear; he knows that turns you aroused; therefore, it turns him on as well.

Tom Riddle

-Neck

This dude not only kisses but also bites you. He enjoys making you beg for more.

-Jaw

Unlike kissing your neck, his jaw kisses are soft, and he only performs them when he feels vulnerable around you and wants to express his love for you.

-lower stomach

You can guess where this is headed.