Not being able to walk after it.

How the Slytherin boys would react to you not being able to walk after doing it.

Draco Malfoy

You decided to take a bath after a while of lying next to each other. You try to stand up and walk, but you quickly collapse to the ground. Draco stares up at you while sitting up in bed.

"Aw did my baby fall down?" He asks sarcastically.

"Shut it and help me up, please." you say moving your hand towards him.

He grinned as he stood up next to you and lifted you. Your arm is wrapped over his shoulder, and he has his hand on your waist. You are seated in the bathtub after he adds bubbles. He enters the room with you, washes your back, and whispers encouraging words into your ear like "you did so good" and "you did a great job darling."

Mattheo Riddle

You tried to stroll to the bathroom after getting out of bed. Your legs gave out, causing you to drop to the ground. Up until Mattheo arrived and assisted you, you did nothing but lay on the ground. He giggled a little before lifting you up in bridal fashion.

"I didn't mean to go that rough" He softly says in your ear when placing you down. Your neck is first kissed, then your jaw. He fixes his gaze on you while slowly putting one of his hands up onto your tight.

"Do you think... you can do a round 2." He said smirking. He climbs on top of you after picking you up and throwing you back on the bed. At least 3 rounds.

Enzo Berkshire

You had slept in his dorm following the exciting night the day before. On his bed, Enzo was still dozing off. You attempted to stand up on your own but instead collapsed on the floor next to his bed, laughing to yourself in private. Enzo awoke a little and turned around when he heard you laughing to see you seated on the floor laughing.

"Are you... why are you on the floor." He says laughing to you and sitting on the side of his bed.

"I can't get up, help." You said getting interrupted by laughter.

He assists you in getting up and then puts you down on his bed. If you need to, he will assist you as you walk.

Theo Nott

Your legs start to hurt after a short while of just conversing and snuggling with each other. Your hands rest on your knees as you take a seat on the edge of the bed. Theo gives you his puppy dog eyes as you take a deep breath.

"Are your legs sore, cutie?" Theo asks you, moving closer to you and placing his head on your lap looking up at you.

"Not just my legs, Theo, everything hurts." you say leaning down to his face and start playing with his hair. He smirks and bites his lip.

"Sorry darling, didn't mean to go that rough on you."

Tom Riddle

When your legs hurt, he would want to witness it. He truly doesn't care or try to assist. No aftercare. He would give everyone who mentioned you walking oddly the death gaze and kiss your thighs when you said it hurt.

Blaise Zabini

While Blaise was taking a shower, you reclined in his bed. When you heard the water in the shower stop, you sighed. You attempted to move your arms, but they were painful, so you didn't do anything. Blaise exited the restroom while wearing a towel around his waist. You wanted to move to look at him when you heard the bathroom door open, but your physical pain prevented you from doing so. You let out a sigh and just stood there, looking up.

"Is everything okay mi amor?" he asks standing at the end of the bed. As you glance at Blaise and turn your attention to his abs, you make an effort to maintain your upright posture.

"I'm just... sore nothing too bad." you smiled looking back at his face.

Great aftercare.