Unbuckle your bra

How the Slytherin boys when you ask them to unbuckle your bra.

Blaise Zabini

After a date with Blaise, you tried to undo the bra clip as you got ready for bed but couldn't

After a date with Blaise, you tried to undo the bra clip as you got ready for bed but couldn't. Blaise was waiting for you in the bedroom when you stepped outside. He was watching some late-night comedies while relaxing on the bed after changing into his pajamas.

You turned to face him and said, "Hey, I could use a little assistance here."

"What type of assistance do you require? he said as he grinned up at you.

"Well," you retorted apologetically, "I seem to have gotten my bra stuck, and I can't seem to get it undone."

Before rising from the bed and gently coming towards you, Blaise's eyes widened in astonishment. He positioned both of his hands on each side of the clasp that joined the two straps together while standing directly in front of you. Then, with a gradual upward pull, he released it, giving a pleasant click. After battling with it for so long, you were happy to see it finally undone.

Blaise kissed your neck and then sat back down on the bed, saying, "There you go, love."

You said, "Thank you." As you enter the restroom once more, you utter this.

Draco Malfoy

When your bra straps twisted as you prepared for your first period, you were unable to undo the clip

When your bra straps twisted as you prepared for your first period, you were unable to undo the clip. You picked up your phone and texted Draco to ask for his assistance.

You fought to adjust your bra clip while you awaited Draco's response. You could feel your cheeks start to flush with shame as you realized that if you didn't finish it right away, you would be late for class. When you were ready to give up, Draco sent you a text, making your phone vibrate.

It said, "I'm headed that way."

A knock on the restroom door was heard a short while afterwards. When you opened it, Draco was there with a little grin on his face. As he got closer to you, you couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed.