Period

Slytherin boys react to you getting your period and bleeding into their bed.

Draco Malfoy

"My love don't cry. It's okay. I'm not mad. It's ok." Draco whispers into your ear as you cry profusely over bleeding onto his sheets. Offers to bring you a warm pad or anything else you might need while replacing the linens. In the end, he gives you his hoodie and allows you to doze off on his chest.

Blaise Zabini

You were squabbling with Blaise on his bed when you suddenly had a cramp. You got out of bed and noticed a bloodstain on his bed. Blaise only grinned and stood up to give you a back hug. While Blaise cleans, you go change, and when you return, he brings you a heating pad and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh shit, oh shit, I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it, babe, I'll clean it up for you."

Tom Riddle

"Ew... what the hell happened, Y/n?" Tom asks once he sees the stain on his bed. You start freaking out and Tom apologizes right away, offering to give you some of his perspiration and grab you a pad or tampon as you start to panic.

Mattheo Riddle

Before you enter the restroom, take a look at the stain. While you're in the bathroom, Mattheo changes the linens without telling you. When you leave, you enquire whether you ruined his bed.

"No darling, you're fine."

"I'll put my head on your tummy if you experience cramps since the pressure feels good as we watch your favorite movie."

Theo Nott

Once you notice the blood, you start to panic because you think Theo would be angry with you. Instead, he just laughs.

"Thank God you're not pregnant, Y/n."

No longer angry, you gave him a lighthearted smack. Theo changes the bedding for you when you finish cleaning.

Enzo Berkshire

Enzo rushes to your aid as soon as you and he both see the stain and provides you with everything you require, including chocolate, a pad or tampon, a heating pad, etc. As soon as the two of you return to bed, I kiss you frequently while murmuring loving words to you.