Their Rings

How the Slytherin boys would react to you playing with/starring at their rings.

Draco

Draco was seated next to you in potions class with one hand on the table and the other on your thigh. You took a peek at his hand then began fiddling with his rings. He realized and continued to gaze at you while smiling slightly. He lowered himself.

"Do you like my rings darling." He whispered in your ear.

You later discovered a package with the words "for my girl, enjoy my rings and don't lose them" written on it. It pleased him to see you wearing his rings.

Mattheo

He was primarily simply observing you study when he was in your room studying. You put down your book to gaze at his hands. He realized that you had given up studying and were now fixating on his hands, so he leant down to touch your face.

"Like what you see sweetheart?" He said tilting his head.

"Maybe" you said blushing. He smiled and gave you one of his rings to put on your ring finger. It was a bit big, but you never took it off.

Enzo

He held your hand and felt you fiddling with his rings. While still conversing with his pals, he grinned and let you play with them. He gave your hand a kiss. When his pals brought it up, he said nothing.

"If you like them, you can have one of them, just ask honey."

When you ask for them, he provides them to you, but later he takes them away. buys you a personal.

Theo

While chatting with his pals in the common area, you were fixated by his rings.

"The fact you're just staring at Theo's hand is kind of creep" Draco said making Theo turn to you.

"Oh, shut it Malfoy" you said rolling your eyes at his comment.

"Yeah, Draco stop being so jealous" Theo replied and kissed your forehead. He leaned down to your ear.

"Next time don't make it too obvious that you're staring love" his words making you blush.

Tom

With his hand on your waist, he was lying down on his bed next to you. You became bored and started tinkering with his rings.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks looking at you and back at your and his hand.

"You've got nice rings" you replied awkwardly and stopped playing with his rings.

"I didn't say you had to stop." You smiled and kept playing with his rings. A couple days later you found some of his rings on your bed.

Blaise

He noticed you gazing at his rings in the classroom. In order for you to place his rings on your fingers, he removed them. When you did, he grinned when he noticed your joy.

"Why do they look better on your finger that's unfair" he says while making a fake sad face. Every time you are together, he always offers you, his rings. He ignores anyone who says its weird.