Walking in on you changing

How would the Slytherin boys react to walking in on you while changing.

Draco Malfoy:

"Look at what we have here."

-biting his lips and crossing his arms, staring at you up and down.

"Draco! You must knock!"

"Well, but if I hadn't knocked, I wouldn't have been blessed with this, would I?"

His eyes would be penetrated through your skin and wouldn't quit looking at you even if you covered yourself.

"All right, Y/N. Don't be ashamed. You have a beautiful physique." He smirked and said, you flung the towel at him while already dressed. "Ew!" He stared at you with a contemptuous expression. "Anyway, it was entertaining. You should let me know the next time you take a shower so I can come over." He gave you a wink.

Mattheo Riddle:

"Merlin, pretty girl, I know you're excited to see me, but don't make it too obvious," he murmured, staring at you intently.

"Cover your eyes!" you exclaim, blushing.

"What's the fun in that?" He grimaced but covered his eyes with his fingers, visibly staring through them.

"You're peaking!" He turned around to face the wall when you indicated you were covering your body with the towel.

"Fine. I'm not anymore."

"Now you can look," you muttered, still blushing.

"You know, I'd rather see you naked." But that's just my view." He stated it while biting his lower lip and smiled. You sighed and rolled your eyes. "That was a fun preview, but I'm hoping to get the full version tonight."

Theo Nott:

"Oh, Y/N, put on some clothes." He stated this with a sneer as he walked in and sat on your bed as if nothing had occurred.

"What the heck is going on, Theo? "Do not look!" You yelled aggressively, causing him to hide his face behind one of the cushions.

"You know, I would be mad because I can't look at you, but this pillow smells like you," he murmured, his face buried in the cushion. "Are you done yet?" he said, glancing up for a few seconds and chuckling. You were furious.

"Now I'm done." You had your arms crossed, and he smiled up at you. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You probably knew I was coming." You gazed at him, perplexed. "You did this on purpose."

"I did not," you rolled your eyes, and he laughed.

"That's right. You were only trying to attract my attention. What you don't realize is that you already have everything."

Enzo Berkshire:

"Shit! "I'm sorry, Y/N," he said, turning around and blushing slightly. "I can leave if you want me to," he murmured, rubbing his neck and feeling much more ashamed than you.

"It's okay, just don't turn around," you murmured, nervously giggling as you hurriedly dressed.

"I should've knocked; I'm sorry," he apologized once again.

"Stop apologizing; I'm almost done." He turned around to look at you as you were putting up your pants, you added. "I said it was almost done."

"Oh, my god," he exclaimed again, palming his face. He swiftly turned around. "I thought you'd said you were done."

You burst out laughing at his anxiety; it was too endearing. "Now I'm done."

"Are you sure?" he inquired, a little sheepishly.

"Finally," he said, smiling. "Will I be allowed to watch the next time?"

Blaise Zabini:

"Hey Y/n, I brought... Jesus's wife! "Cover yourself," he joked as he examined you.

"Blaise! "Do not look!" You ducked under the towel as he continued to chuckle.

"I like this view better," he said as he turned around. "Anyway, as I was saying, I brought a movie that we can watch, but I see you have a better plan."

"Shut up," you murmured, rolling your eyes, and when you were done, you touched his shoulder. "Now you can take a look."

"I have to admit, I like you better undressed," he shrugged, a huge smile on his face. You gently pushed him. "Just saying."

He continued looking at you while you were watching the movie. "What?" you inquired, and he laughed.

"Nothing. I'm simply visualizing you nude once more."

Tom Riddle:

Tom was already in the room, a warm grin on his face. When you saw him, you leapt.

"Oh my goodness, Tom! "How long have you been working there?" You inquired, embarrassed.

"Long enough," he stated solemnly. You attempted to hurry up getting dressed. "What exactly are you doing?" He smirked.

"What exactly do you think I'm doing?" "I'm getting dresses," you stated flatly.

"Don't. "I prefer you this way."

As he approached you, you began to feel uneasy. He didn't even hesitate to get closer by putting his hands around your waist.

"This is far superior to what we had originally planned."