Part 8

. I pulled up beside my dad and Liam got in. “Where are we going?” I yelled up to my dad. “Tujunga.” He replied before rolling his window up and taking off. I rolled my eyes and turned out of the drive way. “What’s Tujunga?” Liam asked after a few moments of silence. “One of my dad’s favourite restaurants.” I replied keeping my eyes on the road.

“So.” Liam said trying to start a conversation. “You have a really big house.” He continued. “Yep.” I replied. I was being short because I was falling for a guy who is older than me and has a girlfriend. My feet were making me extremely uncomfortable.

I came to a stop light and took them off. “Sorry, they’re killing me.” I said to Liam throwing them in the back seat. “Isn’t that illegal?” he chuckled. “Umm. Only if you get caught.” I shrugged. He laughed. We pulled up to the restaurant. I parked next to my father’s car as everyone piled out.  The waiter led us to our seats once we walked in. I was just about to follow the line of boys to our table when someone’s hand gripped my elbow.

I spun around and saw Lilly do the same by my side. “All I ask is be polite.” My father begged. “Why are we even here?” I asked. Lilly stomped on my foot. “Holy sh-!” I said feeling the pain rush to my foot.  The whole restaurant went silent and all eyes were on me. “Sorry.” I said heading to our table. “Are you alright?” Harry asked as we took our seats. “Yeah. I’m fine,” I replied. My father looked at me with tight thin lips and wide eyes. “Thanks.” I thanked Harry once I clued in what my father wanted. I placed the menu in front of myself and stared at the cover.

~ “Here they are.” My father said before he stood up to great his girlfriend. I looked over at Andrew and we both stood up behind my father. “Amy. This is Andrew and Katherine.” My father said pointing to us. “It’s so nice to finally meet you.” She said. “These are my two girls Lilly and Elizabeth.” Amy said putting her hands on their shoulders. Andrew and I smiled and we all took our seats. “You’re father talk’s non-stop about you two.” Amy said when we started eating are meals. “Really?” “Yes.” Amy replied, my dad eyed me. “So are there any questions you have for each other?” my father asked everyone at the table. Andrew cleared his throat. “How old are you two?” he asked. “12.” Lilly replied.~

“Kat.” Lilly shook my arm. “Yeah.” I said zoning back in seeing everyone’s eyes on me. “That’s a nifty necklace. Where did you get that?” Lou asked. I looked down at the necklace. “My brother got it for me.” I sighed with a faint smile. “Well its lovely.” Lou said as our plates were set in front of us. “Are you guys nervous?” Lilly asked. “Very.” Liam replied.  “I hope you guys win. You deserve it more than anyone else.” She said “Thanks.” All the boys replied. “If the voters are anything like Lilly you guys will defiantly take home a moon men.” I teased. My father started talking to Paul about the show. “When is the award show?” I asked Harry quietly.

“Tomorrow night.” He said. “Paul who’s picking up the girls?” Lou asked.  “I thought you made plans for their pick up?” Paul said. Lou placed his head in him palm. “What are you going to do?” Zayn asked. “Couldn’t you pick them up?” Lilly asked me from across the table.