chapter 1 - dodgy james

it was the day of filming for bts to come on james corden's show called carpool karaoke. the bts boys were quite nervous to meet corden because of how goofy he can be.
2 hours later. the bts boys arrived and james corden ushered them into his car. namjoon was suspicious at first because he knew how hard james focused on his singing instead of driving and suggested that everyone should ride bikes instead. james was quick to shut that idea down and put namjoon in the front seat for observation. jhope immediately started to judge james' fashion sense as he was wearing the most basic outfit jhope had ever laid eyes upon. his eyes started burning. jimin was quite excited to sing with corden because corden (the liar that he was) said he was a good singer. jungkook as always was wondering why he was in the back of this man's car and thought he was being kidnapped. james had secured the boys in their seats, but now it was time to have fun. james set the camera up to do a soundcheck and as he was doing it, he bumped into a man who was walking very funny. this man had the fattest, most juicy batty taehyung had ever seen. "watch where you're going you absolute foolish idiot!" james corden yelled out of the window. yoongi couldn't believe how a man could be so evil to this magnificent man with a huge gyat bum bum. he couldn't believe the scene he was seeing.

jin shouted "ahh save that man," and james flew himself over to the back seat to tape jin's handsome mouth shut

jin shouted "ahh save that man," and james flew himself over to the back seat to tape jin's handsome mouth shut. jimin thought that james must have been jealous of his world wide handsome face. jungkook shouted "drake oh hotline bling fella," and drake squealed in agony. james however could not give one flying fuck about drake and wanted to end him. however, how could he end him without bts knowing? james corden said "oopsie," in a ditsy voice as james and the boys stepped out of the car to see drake. james beckoned him in the car to join them for the roadtrip. there were no seats left so drake sat on jungkook's lap. "get me to the hospital you ugly cow," drake screamed at james whilst vomiting on jhope's knee: ruining his outfit. james corden had reached his breaking point and threatened to remove drake's butt implants if he didn't quiet down. jungkook comforted drake and told him he'd be ok soon. namjoon started to see the evil within james and it was unbearable but he didn't want to say anything because he knew he'd suffer the same fate as drake if he spoke. but... he couldn't let his little drake baka suffer like this any longer.