chapter 3 - weave snatching

taehyung had experienced pain before but however not in the context of a man with a huge bbl grinding on him. this feeling was so strange to him. james corden's plan was about to hatch. james put on a crazy pink wig and wore a shein outfit and snuck into the back of the cupboard, pretending to be a bts member. "who's touching my arm?" jungkook yelled. "it doesn't feel like namjoon is standing next to me anymore." james kept silent and then decided to say "it's me namjoon... the leader of the bangtan boys." however, namjoon replied. "that ain't me, who is being a fake bitch?" yoongi touched james' weave and pulled it off him. the wig was glued to his hair with gorilla glue so the rest of his hair came off with it and he was now bald.

 the wig was glued to his hair with gorilla glue so the rest of his hair came off with it and he was now bald

"james why are you bald?" jhope asked inquisitively. "that bitch pulled my hair out!" he yelled, in a flame of anger. "i actually like you bald." taehyung said, checking him out. james felt a rush of appreciation and he was no longer insecure. "what, are you into bald guys tae?" james questioned. taehyung kept quiet as he secretly knew his sneaky link was andrew tate. he couldn't help but fall for his bald egg head. ellen saw all of this on camera as she secretly hated james corden and the bts boys because she hates everyone, the spiteful cow. what happened later was shocking.