chapter 6 - kitchen nightmare

now that andrew had exited the building, the bts boys thought that it would be time to escape now. they tried to avoid corden's shit on the floor by jumping over it but it was everywhere. suddenly, they saw ellen the generous running at them at full speed. they all army crawled in the air vent. since drake was andrew tate's robot, they had to leave him behind. jungkook was so sad because he wanted drake to give him tips on how to get a bigger bum bum. anyways, the bts boys persevered. "guys, i think this metal is going to fall," jhope said, terrified. a split second later the vent collapsed and the bts boys landed in the studio kitchen. there was a british man yelling. "no way... it's gordon ramsay!" min yoongi screamed. jimin took his shoe off and threw it at yoongi for being so loud. gordon walked over. he towered over all of the boys: a god of cooking. he asked "where's the lamb sauce?" jin grew aroused at his voice and wondered what it would be like to be dominated by gordon. "i'll make you the sauce bae," jin replied with glee. jin got the pot out and started cooking for the rest of bts and gordon because they hadn't eaten in 3 days. "smooth like butter," he sang whilst stirring the pot. gordon chuckled cutely. "wow the steam from that pot is making me hot," gordon exclaimed. he ripped his chef outfit off and jin found it so sexy, he had to bite his lip.

"bet you'd love to rub that lamb sauce all over me wouldn't you world wide handsome?" ramsay said seductively

"bet you'd love to rub that lamb sauce all over me wouldn't you world wide handsome?" ramsay said seductively. "yes please!" jin replied. just as they were about to do the deed... the fire alarm went off because jin got distracted making the lamb sauce. smoke filled the room. ellen raised herself in the air and followed it, now she knew where they were hiding...