chapter 8 - james' crush

there was a weird man with a pale face and glasses who walked out of the house. it was james charles the shit makeup artist. "who are you!" gordon ramsay screamed, he saw james as competition because he was so attractive dressed as flashback mary. "this is my house and you will step away from it." james exclaimed back. james' eyes lit up when he saw namjoon, he just found him so sexy and charming. "actually you can stay." james said, changing his mind. he winked at namjoon and it sent shivers down namjoon's spine. he went to puke in the bushes but james caught the sick and smeared it all over his face like it was moisturiser. "ewww!" jimin yelled. james quickly put namjoon in a sack and headed into his house.

the boys and ramsay followed

the boys and ramsay followed. james locked the door and abandoned them outside. "hey today we're doing makeup inspired by kim namjoons vomit!" james said into the camera. namjoon's cries muffled from the sack. "oh no he's doing a video!" jungkook cried. he knew they had to save him. gordon found a free bbl coupon at the bottom of his pocket and stuck it to james' window. james grew distracted by this. "quick hide in the bushes!" taehyung yelled. they watched james bolt out of his house to grab the free bbl coupon. he rushed in his car and drove away.