chapter 4 - andrew ate

ellen quickly contacted andrew tate and was on face time to him. this is how it went.
"hey tate my bald friend."
"what's the matter ellen i'm not in the mood right now."
"are you in the area?"
"yeah i guess, why."
"your sneaky link be acting up!"
*end call*
andrew tate ran over there at the speed of light. not only because he cared about tae, he was also on the run from the police.
andrew pranced into the studio and rescued tae from the cupboard. "who are you cheating on me with then?" andrew asked angrily. "babe i'm not, i was just appreciating james' baldness." tae replied in a hurry. andrew definitely sensed that james was into tae, he could feel it in his bones. andrew tate tied james corden up to the wall. "i have something to tell you andrew," tae said. "what bae?"
"i think it's time we ended things..."
"do you fancy this corden fool?"
"no... it's someone else..."
"drake?"
"no."
"then who?"
"you don't need to know."
andrew left the studio in tears and went to go and cry in his ferrari. he wondered who tae could possibly be into.

it tortured him so much he took a break and flew back to romania

it tortured him so much he took a break and flew back to romania. "that was deep tae, i didn't know you were with andrew." jin said. "yeah i got the ick weeks ago." tae exclaimed back. now that corden was tied up, the boys thought that they might hatch a plan to escape. how could they trust drake now? everyone has turned on them up to now...