chapter 5 - drizzy pact

the bts boys decided to trust drake because he was their only option. after all, he was the inventor of hotline bling- how could you not love him? "hey, drake we can escape the wrath of corden if we distract ellen," jungkook asked. he didn't know however that drake wanted to have zaza with ellen and smoke with her. "of course." he replied, "as long as you get me my fix."

namjoon snuck into the recording room and stole ellen's drogas from her cupboard

namjoon snuck into the recording room and stole ellen's drogas from her cupboard. however, ellen caught him. "what do you think you're doing?" she yelled. to quickly distract her, namjoon kissed her on the lips. it was a horrifying sight for the bts boys to see. "i have a wife you idiot," she screamed and threw all her zaza in his face. namjoon got high and passed out on the floor. "perfect!" jimin exclaimed. he stole the rest of the drogas and put it in ellen's face to make her pass out too. "hey that's my zaza now!" drake said whilst snatching it from ellen's hand. oh no... has big batty man drake turned evil? the boys didn't know who to trust. they searched drake only to find a secret earpiece he was using. "who is controlling you drake?" jin asked. he was shocked to hear andrew tate hypnotising him from romania. oh no. "are you still not over me yet?" tae yelled to andrew: making him deaf. andrew grew furious and took the next plane to the usa.
the next day.
the bts boys were still at ellen's studio because namjoon was still half dead. they had tied drake up because they didn't trust him and the gyat was too good to be true. just as they were going to leave, the bald egg head man andrew walked in. james corden shit his pants he was so scared. it flew everywhere all over andrew. andrew grew sick and puked in the bushes outside because he didn't want taehyung to see it.