Chapter 31

The evening sun cast a warm glow over the bustling streets of Seoul, where anticipation and excitement filled the air. In a luxurious hotel suite, Yoongi adjusted his suit jacket nervously, his heart pounding with a mixture of excitement and anxiety. Beside him, Jihyo stood before a full-length mirror, the soft fabric of her elegant gown cascading around her.

Jihyo's gown was a masterpiece of intricate design and delicate details. The bodice was adorned with shimmering sequins that caught the light, creating a mesmerizing dance of sparkles as she moved. The skirt flowed gracefully, layers of fabric swaying like a cascade of dreams with each step she took. The color—a deep, rich shade of midnight blue—complemented her complexion, making her appear as though she had stepped out of a fairytale.

Yoongi couldn't help but stare, his breath catching in his throat as he took in the sight of her. Jihyo turned, catching his gaze in the mirror, and a blush crept onto her cheeks.

"What do you think?" she asked, her voice a mixture of uncertainty and anticipation.

Yoongi's lips curled into a soft smile, his eyes never leaving her. "Jihyo, you look... breathtaking."

Her blush deepened, and she lowered her gaze, a shy smile playing at the corners of her lips. "Thank you, Yoongi."

He closed the distance between them, his fingers gently tilting her chin to meet his gaze. "No, thank you for gracing me with your beauty tonight."

Jihyo's eyes met his, a tender warmth passing between them. "You look amazing, too," she whispered, her fingers brushing against his lapel.

He chuckled softly, his heart swelling with affection. "Just trying to keep up with you."

"Yoongi, are you okay?" Jihyo's voice carried a hint of concern as she turned to face him.

He took a deep breath, offering her a reassuring smile. "Yeah, just a bit nervous, I guess."

Jihyo reached out and took his hand, her touch sending a calming warmth through him. "We've got this. We're in this together, remember?"

He nodded, his gaze never leaving her. "You're right. We've faced bigger challenges than this."

Jihyo's smile widened, and she gently kissed his cheek. "That's the spirit. Now, let's go out there and show the world we're proud of who we are."

The red carpet stretched before them, a vibrant sea of flashing lights, eager fans, and reporters clamoring for attention. As Yoongi and Jihyo stepped onto the carpet, the energy was palpable, a mix of exhilaration and nervous energy. Cameras clicked and flashed, capturing every angle of the couple as they posed for the paparazzi.

Jihyo's heart raced as she held onto Yoongi's arm, the support and warmth he provided giving her the strength to face the overwhelming crowd. She smiled for the cameras, feeling Yoongi's reassuring squeeze as they navigated the chaos together.

Interviewers approached them, firing questions about their relationship, their music, and their upcoming projects. Yoongi's responses were confident and eloquent, his words reflecting a sense of pride in their journey. Jihyo chimed in, her laughter and genuine charm putting the reporters at ease.

As they continued down the red carpet, they spotted familiar faces from other idol groups, offering them nods of solidarity and smiles of encouragement. It was a reassuring reminder that they were not alone in this journey, that a community of fellow idols stood with them.

As they posed for the cameras, a reporter approached, microphone in hand. "Yoongi, Jihyo, over here!"

They turned towards the interviewer, their expressions warm and accommodating.