Author's Note

Hello everyone,

As I write this author's note, my heart is filled with gratitude and a profound connection. It's hard to believe that it's been a journey from August to this moment, where we've traversed the intricate world of Yoongi and Jihyo's love story together.

"One Summer's Day" was a labor of love, and your unwavering support, enthusiasm, and engagement have been the fuel that powered this creative endeavor. From the first chapter to the heartwarming epilogue chapters, you've embraced the characters, the emotions, and the twists and turns that brought this tale to life.

Every comment, message, and share meant the world to me, knowing that the story was in your heart. Your encouragement during moments of doubt, your speculation about what might happen next, and your celebrations of the characters' triumphs played an indispensable role in shaping the narrative.

Yoongi and Jihyo's journey was not just a love story but a tale of growth, resilience, and the magic that two souls can create when they come together. As they navigated the challenges of their private-turned-public relationship, you empathized with their struggles and rejoiced in their victories.

This story would not be what it is without you. Your dedication and investment turned words on a screen into a shared experience, transcending the boundaries of time and space. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being a part of "One Summer's Day."

As we bid farewell to these characters and this world, remember that the essence of their journey lives on. Love, change, and the beauty of human connection are universal themes that will continue to resonate.

Though this chapter may be closing, I hope you'll carry the spirit of Yoongi and Jihyo's story with you as you embark on your journeys. May their love inspire you, and may you find joy in every summer's day that graces your life.

But wait, there's more to come. As a little secret I've been holding, I'm thrilled to tell you that the story doesn't end here. The new characters introduced – Jaehyun, Soul, and Seohyun – Yoongi and Jihyo's children, are poised to carry on the legacy. They'll each have their own individual chapters in the ongoing YoongHyo AU or a new one dedicated to them, filled with exciting adventures and unexpected twists. I can't wait to share their stories with you. For those keen-eyed readers who remember the early hints and teasers in the YoongHyo AU, this might be a delightful continuation of the world you've grown to love.

So, while we bid farewell to the main narrative of "One Summer's Day," know that the YoongHyo universe will continue expanding and enchanting. 

As "One Summer's Day" has officially ended, I encourage you to share this journey with others seeking a heartwarming tale woven with BTS and TWICE. Your recommendations might introduce someone else to a world of love, music, and growth.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for participating in this journey. May the love, growth, and connections you've found in these virtual pages echo in your lives.

With heartfelt gratitude,

Yoonglesuniverse82