Chapter 58

The first rays of dawn filtered through the curtains, painting the room in soft shades of gold. Jihyo lay in bed, her eyes fluttering open as she felt the warmth of the morning sun on her skin. Beside her, Yoongi was still fast asleep, his peaceful expression making her heart swell with love.

She carefully slipped out of bed, pulling the covers up to keep Yoongi warm. As she stood and stretched, a sense of anticipation tingled in her veins. Today was the day – the day she would find out if their dream of expanding their family was finally coming true.

Jihyo headed to the bathroom, her heart pounding a little faster as she reached for the pregnancy test kit tucked away in the cabinet. She followed the instructions carefully, her hands steady despite the excitement bubbling within her.

Moments later, she sat on the edge of the bathtub, the small plastic stick in her hand. The seconds ticked by, each one feeling like an eternity. Finally, the results were clear, and Jihyo's eyes filled with tears of joy.

Positive.

A radiant smile spread across her face as she held the test in her trembling hands. She was pregnant. After all the hopes and the heartaches, the waiting and the wishing, their dream was finally coming true.

Jihyo wiped away her tears and took a deep breath, her heart swelling with gratitude. She carefully placed the test back in its packaging, a sense of reverence for the moment washing over her.

With the test in hand, she quietly left the bathroom, her steps light as she returned to the bedroom. Yoongi was still asleep, unaware of the momentous news that awaited him.

Gently, she brushed a strand of hair away from his forehead, her heart swelling as she looked at the man she loved. How would he react? Jihyo's mind raced with a thousand emotions as she considered the future they were embarking upon together.

As if sensing her presence, Yoongi's eyelids fluttered open, and he blinked up at her with sleep-drenched eyes. "Hey," he murmured, his voice husky with sleep.

"Hey," Jihyo replied, her voice soft and filled with a mixture of excitement and emotion. She held out the pregnancy test, her heart pounding in her chest.

Yoongi's gaze shifted from the test to her face and then back again. His eyes widened, his breath catching in his throat. "Jihyo..."

She nodded, a tear escaping down her cheek. "I'm pregnant, Yoongi."

The room seemed to hold its breath as Yoongi processed her words. A wave of emotions washed over his features – disbelief, wonder, and finally, unadulterated joy. His lips curved into a smile that lit up the room, and he pulled her into a tight embrace.

Jihyo buried her face in his shoulder, her tears of happiness soaking his shirt. They held each other, their hearts connected in a profound and intimate moment.

When they finally pulled away, Yoongi cupped her face in his hands, his eyes locked onto hers. "Jihyo, this is... this is incredible. We're going to have another baby."

She nodded, her own eyes shining with tears. "Yes, Yoongi. Another precious life to love and cherish."

He leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead. "I can't believe this. You've given me the greatest gift, Jihyo."

Jihyo smiled through her tears, her heart overflowing with love. "We're in this together, Yoongi. Our family is growing, and I couldn't be happier."

As they held each other, their hearts entwined in the miracle of new life, Jihyo and Yoongi knew that this was a chapter of their journey that they would treasure forever. The road ahead would be filled with challenges and blessings, but they were ready to face it all – hand in hand, heart to heart.