Chapter 53

Sunlight streamed through the windows of a cozy café, casting a warm and inviting glow over the gathering of friends. Laughter, chatter, and the clinking of cups created a vibrant atmosphere as the members of BTS and TWICE sat around a large table, catching up on life's moments and sharing stories.

Amidst the lively exchanges, a secret bubbled just beneath the surface, ready to be unveiled. Jihyo and Yoongi exchanged glances, a playful twinkle dancing in their eyes—a shared anticipation of the beautiful news they were about to share with their closest friends.

Curiosity flickered in their friends' eyes as they turned their attention to the couple. Taehyung's brows furrowed playfully. "Did you guys discover a new dessert place or something?"

Jihyo chuckled, a radiant smile lighting up her features. "No, it's something even sweeter than that."

Nayeon's eyes sparkled mischievously, a knowing smile tugging at her lips. "I think I have an inkling of what's coming."

With a nod of agreement, Yoongi cleared his throat, his gaze shifting from Jihyo to their attentive friends. "There's something important we want to share with all of you."

The table fell into an intrigued hush, the members leaning forward with curiosity dancing in their eyes. Jungkook playfully quirked an eyebrow. "Did someone finally solve the mystery of where our ramen went?"

Jihyo chuckled, her fingers instinctively finding Yoongi's beneath the table. "No, this is bigger than that."

Sana's eyes widened with excitement; her voice tinged with delight. "You're not going to tell us you found a hidden treasure chest, are you?"

Jimin's infectious grin spread across his face. "Come on, guys, stop teasing us. Spit it out!"

With a shared glance that spoke volumes, Yoongi and Jihyo tightened their hold on each other's hands, their fingers entwined in a gesture of unity and anticipation.

"We're going to be parents," Jihyo announced, her voice a sweet melody of happiness and wonder.

A moment of stunned silence hung in the air, the weight of their words sinking in before erupting into an exuberant chorus of cheers, laughter, and exclamations of surprise. Congratulations were shared, hugs were exchanged, and heartfelt well wishes filled the air like confetti.

"That's amazing news, you two!" Jin exclaimed, his smile genuine and radiant. "I can't believe it!"

Sana's hands clasped together in excitement, her eyes shining with joyful anticipation. "A baby! Oh, this is going to be so exciting!"

The room buzzed with the energy of shared joy and camaraderie as their friends shared their heartfelt congratulations. Jeongyeon and Jimin exchanged a knowing glance, their eyes alight with a shared understanding. "We're going to be the best aunts and uncles!"

Jihyo's heart swelled as she watched the genuine happiness and support radiating from their friends. The words of encouragement, laughter, and shared excitement created a tapestry of love that she and Yoongi would forever hold dear.

Namjoon raised his cup in a toast, his voice infused with warmth and sincerity. "To new beginnings, shared dreams, and the beautiful journey ahead!"

As the glasses clinked together, Jihyo turned her gaze to Yoongi, her heart overflowing with love and gratitude for the man beside her. "We're going to be parents, Yoongi."

His eyes met hers, a tender smile curving his lips. "I can't wait to hold our little one, to teach them about music and life, and to create the most beautiful memories together."