Chapter 3 Party Drama

As soon as Niki and Y/n walked in they had to walk upstairs to the dinning room. Niki held y/ns hand while waking into the dinning room. When the doors open they saw Nikis grandma.. "Oh hello dear.. Who is this pretty lady?" Nikis grandma says. "This is y/n!" Niki said to his grandma. "Y/n? Is it really you?? You've gotten even more prettier since I last saw you! I remember watching u play around with Niki since you were kids.. Look at you all grown up now. Are you and Niki dating yet?" Nikis grandma said while giggling. "Y-yet? And no we aren't dating! We are just really close friends!" You said nervously while blushing. "Come sit with me and Sooha!" Nikis grandma said. Y/n hated Sooha. (Y/n doesn't hate Sooha for any personal reasons she just really close to Niki and has a crush on him. NO HATE TORWARDS SOOHA AND NOT THE REAL SOOHA)

        "Omg Niki!! Is that you?!!" Sooha said quickly and ran over to Niki and gave him a big hug. "Is that the girl you've been talking about so much?" Sooha said while glaring at y/n. "Yeah her name is y/n!" Niki said but right after he finishes u replied with, "Yeah I am the girl Niki is talking about! Niki loves me right Niki?" You say to him. Niki blushes while looking at you and says " Of course I love you." Sooha looks at you in disgust and then opens her mouth to say " Are you guys dating of something?" Before she could barely finish y/n says "Yeah we are? Is that a problem for u? Get lost b...h." Sooha walks away to go sit with Soobin instead. "Ugh hey Soobin. Why doesn't Niki love me?!" Sooha mumbles. "I hate Niki I wish Y/n liked me back. Instead she likes Niki. No offense Sooha." They both think of a plan. "What if we split them up! You get y/n and I get Niki!" Sooha said. "Deal let's do it!"