Chapter 5- Apology

Y/n ran up to Niki. "Niki please! It was all a misunderstanding Soobin forced me to-" Before y/n could finish Niki cut in. "Save it y/n... For along time I've had a big crush on you , I guess you didn't take the signs. What happen earlier wasn't a misunderstanding, the only misunderstanding here is my feelings for you..." He said while trying to hole in his tears. "Niki it's not like that! I have a crush on you too! I didn't know if you felt the same because, Sooha told me you had feelings for her! I didn't wanna ruin our friendship over something stupid! I tried to tell you buy giving little hints but you never said anything. I only think of Soobin as a friend! Nothing more Niki. Because, I like you.." You said. Niki stood there confused. He started to cry .. He ran up to y/n and gave her a big hug. "Please don't like anyone else other than me, please don't leave me.. I wanna stay with you forever.." Niki said.. "Me too.. Let's get back to the party I have a plan."

Niki called Sooha to come back to the dining room. Before Sooha could enter , someone accidentally hit her with the door whiling opening it. "Ouchie!! Niki bear come help me!" Sooha said. But everyone was staring at the big stain of makeup on the glass door. Her make was smudged on her face and her hair clip snapped in half so her hair was a mess. "Hahaha everyone look at Sooha!" A random kid said. Everyone was laughing at her. Then Sooha started bawling her eyes out and her parents had to come get her and bring her home. For the rest of the night they were all eating partying and having loads of fun! It was time to go to bed and Niki and Y/n had to share a guest room in the house. They got into there pjs and got ready for bed.

  Your matching onesies

   You both put on the matching onesies and show each other "You look so cute!!" Y/n said

   You both put on the matching onesies and show each other "You look so cute!!" Y/n said. "Y/n.. Did you mean it when you said you had a crush on me and that you loved me...?" Niki said. "Yeah I did.. I meant it because I've loved you for a long time.." you replied. Niki kissed you on the cheek and pulled you down onto the bed to cuddle (Kid friendly). "I love you so much y/n" Niki said."Me to !" You replied..