Chapter 11

"I never really thought Niki would care if I hung out with other people. Maybe he is really jealous." Y/n said. After y/n finished her shower Niki got ready for the concert in the room. Y/n put on a outfit that matched Nikis.

 Y/n put on a outfit that matched Nikis

Your outfit

Nikis

      "Y/n do you wanna go to the Lotte Dark Moon castle today

      "Y/n do you wanna go to the Lotte Dark Moon castle today..?" Niki said. "Just worry about the concert today.. We can go tomorrow!" Y/. Said  "Please let me dame care of you.. I love you and I need to take care of you." Niki said. Y/n smiled and. hugged Niki.

Niki and Y/n got in the car with the other members and headed over to the stage. Once they got there a bunch of fans were waving and screaming. Y/n got out last so no one would notice her. Y/n sat back stage while they were performing and every now and then Niki would check up on her. "Oh Y/n I didn't know you were coming today!" One of the staff said. "Oh hey! How are you? It's been a while since we have talked!" Y/n said. "I've been great now that i'm with you... Let's go to a more private area.." The staff said. He grabbed Y/ns hand and brought her into a room with nothing but one camera. "Y/n~ why don't we have some fun.." He said. "Ew! Oh hell nah get away from me you weird b**ch!" Y/n said. But before she could do anything he grabbed her and kissed her. She was trying to push away but she couldn't! "I can-t b-breathe." She mumbled. Moments later she was weak and fell to the ground breathing heavily. "Come on~ come play with me." He said.

" Hey Y/n I came to check up on you-. Where is y/n? You guys come over here!" Niki said shouting to the other members. "Yeah what's up?" Jake said. "Y/n is gone!" Niki said. "Maybe she was tired and just went home." Jungwon said. "She wouldn't do that. Go tell everyone i'm not feeling well and will be backstage for a bit!" Niki said. So the rest of the members did what he asked while Niki went to search for y/n. "Where could she be?! I know she didn't go home.". Meanwhile y/n- "Get off of me you weird ass bitch!" Y/n said. The male staff kissed her a bunch and then something happened. "GET OFF OF ME YOU WEIRD ASS BITCH! GET OFF BEFORE I THROW HANDS.!!" Y/n said. Niki knocked down the door and picked her up. "Y/n are you okay??!!" Niki said. Security quickly got the staff and brought him to the police station. "I'm okay.."