Chapter 4 - Break Up??

Soobin and Sooha both had a big speech coming up during the party. "Niki where are you!!" Sooha said. She saw Niki in the distance behind Y/n hugging her from behind. Sooha quickly ran over to them and when she was half way there she laid on the ground and screamed. "AHHH HELP ME!! MY ANKLE! Omg Niki come pick me up!!" Niki quickly ran over there and looked at Sooha. " Sooha are you okay?!!" Niki said in a worried voice. "She can stay in one of the guest bed rooms down the right hall it's very far down!" Nikis grandma said. "Okay thanks grandma." Niki said as he picked up Sooha and walked down the hallway. Y/n waited a bit to follow after. As she was walking down the hall she saw soobin. "Y/n.. Just who I was looking for..." Soobin said. "Oh hey Soobin! I was just looking for Nik-"
Soobin pushes y/n against the wall. "I love you y/n. I know you love me back. You took care of me even when I was sad. We've know each other for 3 years already... Can't we just be together?!" Before Soobin finishes he pulled y/n into a hug. Y/n was trying to break out but she was to weak. "Let go of me freak" y/n said. Then Niki walked out of the guest from the room. "Oh hey Soob-. Y/n what are you doing with Soobin..?" Niki said. "Niki trust me it's not what it looks like he grab-." before u finish Niki cut in " Save it y/n. I knew Sooha was right about you.." . Y/n thought about it (thoughts) "WHAT YHE HELL DID THAT B...H SAY ABOUT ME?!?".

"Y/n It's okay. You don't need that jerk! You have me!" Soobin said. " SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FREAK!" (no offense to soobin) ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! I CAN NEVER HAVE HAPPINESS WITHOUT IT GETTING RUINED!" y/n said while starting to tear up. she starts crying. "Just leave me alone Soobin!" She screamed while running away from him. Soobin went into the guest bedroom where Sooha was. "We did it Soobin. Finally we can have what's ours." Sooha said. "That was really wrong of us Sooha. We have to fix this.!" Soobin said. " Don't you want to have y/n to yourself?" Sooha questioned Soobin. " I did but that's very greedy of me. I've never seen her cry like this... I messed up bad and it's all because you influenced me too! She really loved Niki.. And I don't need your help! I'm gonna fix the BS that you started whether you like it or not h*e!" Soobin said in a mad tone. "Try your best Soobin. I've ruined it enough there is probably nothing you can do!" Sooha said.

NO HATE TO ANY CHARACTERS USED IN THIS STORY