Chapter 9 - Suprise??!

It was sunset as Niki brought Y/n over to the beach. Niki covered Y/ns eyes so she couldn't see what he had set up for.

Your surprise

"Okay open your eyes!" Niki let go of his hands and shows y/n the restraint by the beach

"Okay open your eyes!" Niki let go of his hands and shows y/n the restraint by the beach. "OMG Niki!! You didn't have to do this! Now I feel like my gift for you isn't as good as yours!" She said while hugging Niki. "I'm fine with anything. Even if it's nothing!" Niki said. Y/n pulled out a brand new pair of 3,000$ Nike Men's Air Jordan 1 Retro High Off-White UNCS! "NO WAY!? Y/n these cost 3K$ TYSM!!!" Niki said. Niki gave y/n a big hug then kissed her. After that they sat down and ordered there food! "I'll get a Salmone alla criglia, order whatever you want y/n! It's all on me!" Niki said. "I'll get a Cesar Salad and add strawberries please." Y/n said. "Okay! I'll bring that right out for you!" The waiter said. "Like get icecream after! There is the icecream place down the board walk and they have fireworks tonight!" Niki said. Y/n smiled and looked at the water. "This has been one of my best moments with you... You don't understand how much you mean to me Niki.." Y/n said. The Y/ns phone started ringing. "It's not important! I'll end for now." Y/n said.

After they finished there food they went to get ice cream! After they got ice cream they set up a blanket and snacks to get ready for fire works! Y/n was laying in Nikis lap waiting for the fireworks. While they were waiting Niki kept teasing y/n to make her show attention to him and he enjoyed it a lot! *BOOM* "Yay! The fireworks have started!" Y/n said. They looked up at the fireworks! Y/n was staring at the fireworks while Niki was just staring at Y/n.. Y/n gave a hug to Niki then kissed him.