Chapter 2 Prestent time

Y/n is friends with all of Enhypen and Txt. And they both are 17 going on 18

      Y/n and Soobin are really close friends. Not as close as Niki and y/n though. Soobin was going a though time because Odi had past away , so y/n had to comfort Soobin. Y/n didn't get to spend as much time with Niki because Y/n was with Soobin and Niki got jealous. Y/n got back home to see Niki on her bed. "Oh hey Niki! What are you doing here??" Y/n said "I think you should know why." Niki responded , Then Niki ran up to Y/n and gave you a hug. He started to tear up and then said " Why don't you care about me anymore... You've been with Soobin all week. Did you just forget I exist..?" Y/n Looked at niki and then hugged him back. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt that way.. I was just trying to confront him. Don't feel bad.. I still care about you and I will try my best to hangout more with you." Y/n said.

   Phone call - "Hey Soobin, unfortunately I won't be over to come over tomorrow.. Uh just wait one minute." y/n looked down to see Niki laying on her lap hugging her waist while Y/n was sitting on the couch.  "Okay Y/n It's okay I'll probably just ask Yeonjun to come over tomorrow anyways. Thanks for coming over this past week!" Soobin said. "Your welcome! I really enjoyed sitting on your couch and eating ice cream while watching movies." Y/n said sarcastically. Y/n ends the phone and looks down at Niki sleeping on her lap. Y/n looks at the time on her phone. "11:23 PM" Y/n gently tries to wake up Niki. "Niki, its time to get up.. We have to go to the soirée (fancy party) . "I don't want too go. Can we just stay here and rest..?" Niki mumbled.  "Sorry Niki we can't stay here because we both have to make a big entrance at the party.

    Niki and Y/n we're getting ready to pick out there outfits

Your outfit -

Nikis outfit

Niki walked out of the bathroom to see you in your room struggling to zip up the back of ur dress

Niki walked out of the bathroom to see you in your room struggling to zip up the back of ur dress. "Ah Niki , you came just in time. can you help me zip up the back of my dress?" You said while trying to zip up the dress but struggles. "Yeah sure!" Niki said. Niki walked over to you to help zip up ur dress. He stood behind you and you could feel his warm breath on your neck as he was breathing heavily, as if he was nervous. "Niki are you okay? Your breathing really hard.." you said. "Huh? O-oh me? Uhm ya I'm ok..! Oh I finished let's get going!" Niki said nervously. They both walked outside to see the parents of Niki and y/n outside. "Hello dears! We decided to bring two cars out today! One for the parents and one for you two kids! I deeply apologize for only bringing in the 2011 Benz! We will try our best to get a better car in the future! But anyways we have to get going! It's a all nighter party!" Nikis mom said. So the kids got into one and the parents went into the other. The chauffeur brought them into the biggest house ever! And Niki got out of the car first. He quickly ran over to the other side and opened the door for y/n. He grabbed your hand and brought you out . "Let's hurry up.. Our parents are already inside near the stair case we can't be late.!" Niki said. "Okay let's get going!" Y/n said as you let out a small giggle.